Wednesday Part 2

"Ah, Izuku! Is this your friend?"

"Um... Y-yeah... this is Katsuki Bakugou."

Bakugou only glared at him.

"Oh! Two UA students, isn't that fun?" the officer said happily.

"We've both got our provisional licenses now." Bakugou said as a warning to All for One.

They went on an outing. They were at a cafe when Izuku got up to use the bathroom, or, y'know, sit in a corner and almost have a panic attack.

All for one got up and went to the restroom as well, so the police officer had to stand outside (cause she can't go into the men's bathroom).

"Son?"

Izuku stood up.
Don't fucking call me that, you son of a bitch I stg I would fuck you up right now if mom wasn't here. He thought.

"What?"

"I have... a gift for you. Something I meant to give to you a long time ago."

"Wha-"

All for One put his hand on Izuku's head and he collapsed.

The police officer opened the door, pulling out her gun.

"I- I swear this isn't what it looks like, he just, collapsed! It wasn't me, I swear, would I hurt my own son?"

Dammit, they'll take me away and I won't get to spend time with Inko.

"I walked in here and it looked like he was crying, so I went over to him and when he tried to stand up, he passed out!"

The officer gave him a suspicious look before picking up Izuku and walking out. She told Inko and Katsuki to meet them outside.

"Does he have a history of panic attacks?" the officer asked.

"N-" Inko attempted to answer, before Katsuki cut her off.

"Yes, they started recently. They have caused him to go unconscious before, however, I don't think it rules him out. Let's just say him and All Might are closely linked, so harming him wouldn't be too out of character."

Inko looked at him, surprised.

"But why would I hurt him on today of all days? I'm being executed tomorrow regardless, so what good would it do me?"

"What... What the fuck??" Izuku said, sitting up.

"Izuku! Language!"

"Sorry mom..."

Just then, he made a connection.

"Wait what the heck did you do to me?" He asked looking at his father.

"Nothing! You passed out from a panic attack!"

"But I wasn't having a panic attack!"

Well, after that ordeal, All for One was locked up again and Izuku had to go through several health tests before they sent him home.

"Mmm... Kacchan are you awake?"

"Yeah... barley."

"I think... I think I have all for one... and all of the quirks that come with it."

"I... figured as much. The question is, will you hide it from everyone... or show it off?"

"Hide it obviously... do you know how they'd react?? All Might wouldn't want me to be his successor any more..."

"I guess..."

Class 1-A

⚡: yo dudes who's up

🐰: Me

💥: me

🦇: I am.

❄🔥: Me too.

🛏: is this even a question for me?

⚡: ok, btw Bakubro, where were you and Midoribro today?

🐰: family stuff

⚡: And Bakubro went?

🐰: my mom is emotionally his aunt.

🐰: same goes for his mom and me

💥: Yeah Auntie Inko is having a rough time right now.

🐰: fuck imma just say it

💥: should you tho????

🐰: my dad's gonna be dead tomorrow so we were spending time with him

⚡: he's going to die tomorrow???

🐰: yea

🐰: he's sick

⚡: oof sorry man

🐰: yup we're gonna be there when they pull the plug.

🦇: Are you going to be okay?

🐰: yeah my dad was a dick anyways, left me when I was four or some shit and only comes back into my life when he's on his deathbed.

🐰: fuckin bitch ass hoe

🐰: if he had kept it in his pants I wouldn't even be here so fuck him

🦇: Izuku, no.

🐰: yes. Let me die. Please