Chapter lll

Leilani

It's been 2 weeks since the party and me and Lee are officially talking cause baby, he ain't finna hop right in a relationship wimme cause he a big ass hoe😭

So today is Saturday, and so when I woke up i did my morning routine and I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and made me a bowl of cereal and my mom said "Luz umm today your aunt and ya cousin are coming over" I said "ma it better not be aunt Latoya and her stank ass daughters" she said "Luz I'm tryna introduce them to Lucas since they haven't seen him" I said "maaa" she said "you can bring nana and ya little boyfriend" I said "he's my friend and okay" she said "are you finna head out" I said "yea" she said " be back at 4" I said "ight" and I went upstairs and Lee was FaceTiming me and I said "hello" he said "wassgood" I said "num Leon" he said "yo chill buh what you wanna do today" I said "let's go to the mall" he said "ard bet ima pick you up at around 12" I said "ight" then I shot nana a text...

To Twinn👯‍♀️: Links at the mall at 1?
From Twinn👯‍♀️: Hell yea can I bring Michael?
To Twinn👯‍♀️: duh bitch I'm bringing Lee
From Twinn👯‍♀️: 👀

Then I turned on some Megan Thee Stallion and took a shower and when I got out I checked the weather and it's finna be a little chilly so I threw on a white crop top some ripped jeans and a red bubble coat with my Jordan's and I grabbed my phone and wallet and I went downstairs and played with my little brother and he kept pulling my hair I said "Lucas stop" and he kept doing it and I said "mom get your son" and she laughed and grabbed him and she said "let me meet Lee" I said "ma wait til later" she said "no please luz" I said "fine buh where pops" she said "at this point I don't even know he comes home at night and take Lucas to daycare and I barely see him I think he's hiding something from us" I said "hell yea cause I barely see him now" and we was talking and lee texted me he was here so I said "ma I'm finna head out" she said "lemme speak to him Luz" I said "ughh fine" and I went out side and I put my phone and wallet on his passenger seat and I said "Lee come in real quick my mom wanna talk to you" he said "ard" and he got out and we walked back in and when she saw lee it was like she saw a ghost and we all started laughing and she said "Luz you ain't tell me it was Leon, you had me thinking it was somebody Ian kno" I said "ma you never asked his name" and lee started bagging up and he went and hugged her and he said "it's nice to see you again ma" and she hugged him back and she said "Damn the last time i saw you was when we was at the hospital" he said "I kno I be busy" she said "yea buh Leilani I'm finna smack the shit outta ya dumbass had me thinking it was somebody else and it was fucking Lee" I started laughing and Lee said "is that a bad thing" she said "no cause Luz told me she had a crush on you when y'all was in 9th grade" I said "mom you ain't had to tell him" you see me and lee knew eachother since 6th grade it was always me,him,nana, and micheal so my mom used to let them come over in the somertime and we would stay up all night watching movies on the couch then we all started getting older we always hung out with eachother buh it's not the same as them old ass days... then Lee came and hugged me and he said "aww you liked me since 9th grade" I said "eww get off me" and mom started laughing and she said "y'all so cute" and so I grabbed my keys and Lee let go of me and I said "mom were gone" she said "alright" and then we hopped in lee car and he bumped King Von "Took Her to The O"