Chapter XIII

Leilani

I called my dad and he said "hello" and I said "Michael" he said "yea wassup" I said "ma let taye kick me out of the house" he said "you must be joking right now" I said "nah shorddy gon let this nigga kick me out the house because we got in a arg...

I called my dad and he said "hello" and I said "Michael" he said "yea wassup" I said "ma let taye kick me out of the house" he said "you must be joking right now" I said "nah shorddy gon let this nigga kick me out the house because we got in a argument about him abandoned me and he said he wasn't finna take care of another nigga kid and he said I was a stranger" and he said "Leilani where is you sleeping at tonight" I said "my friend letting me sleep at his crib" he said "it's a boy" I said "yes Michael and I think I really like him we been talking for a while and we connect like pb and j" he said "ight Leilani buh when I come down I wanna meet him" I said "ight bet" and he said "ima come down there tomorrow at around 3pm" I said "ight buh this nigga told me to have his car back to him at 3pm" he said "ima wire you some money to buy you a car off the lot cause you don't need that nigga you got yo real dad now and When I come down there we goin straight to the crib" I said "ight" And we talked for another 10 minutes and he said "bye babygirl see you Tomorrow" I said "ight" and durk called me back and said "Floyd letting me take his private jet to Chicago so I'll be there in a hour" I said "ight" he said "how far is the airport from you" I said "like 40 minutes" he said "start driving here" and I said "ight buh when you come down here we gotta go car shopping cause this nigga want his car back talm bout he bought the shii and he want it back" he said "ight" and I hung up and I drove to the airport and I stopped to Popeyes and got a spicy chicken sandwich and I stopped to saws to get gas and I got durk a salad cause he not really a fan of fastfood and I drove to the airport and I drove to the gate where private jets land and the man said "name" I said "Leilani Gomez picking up durk banks" he said "license" and I showed him and he said "you good" and I pulled up and like 5 minutes later he landed and got off the plane and walked to my car and I got a notification saying that Michael sent me 100,000 for a new car and durk got in and he only had his book bag and I said "damn where ya clothes" he said "I keep clothes at both cribs buh gimme a kiss" and I pecked his lips and I said "can you drive" he said "yea babe" and we switched sides and I said "drive to Mercedes" and he said "ight" and I said "lemme call em" I dialed there number and the lady said " hello Mercedes Benz in Illinois this is sky" and I said "hi I'm leilani Gomez and I saw on y'all website that y'all have a white 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 43 4MATIC® and I'm interested in buying it straight from off the lot" she said "I'll sell it to you for $79,000" I said "deal" she said "bring ya license and registration, and your insurance" I said "ok" and hung up durk said "what happen" I said "there gonna let me buy it off the lot for 79,000" he said "that's good" I said "yessir" and I called my dad he said "hello" I said "Michael there letting me buy it off the lot for 79,ooo" he said "that's good" I said "I kno" he said "I emailed them my car insurance so you can get put on it" I said "ight ima call you later" he said "ight" and I hung up and I layed the seat back and I scratched my head and said "today has been stressful" and he grabbed my hand and was rubbing it and said "fr" I said "bae I got you a salad and a water" he said "ight ima eat it when I get to the crib" I said "ight" and when we got to the place I got my wallet and my license and registration I got out the car and durk held my hand and we walked in and I walked up to the desk and I said "I was talking to sky on the phone" and the lady came around the hallway and said "Leilani Gomez" I said "yup" and I smiled and she said "follow me" and me and durk walked with her and she said "I just got done printing your insurance" and she made me fill out all the paperwork and she said "lemme get a copy of your license and registration and your credit card" and she left and durk has his hand on my thigh and he said "how you feel having a car in yo name" I said "it feels good buh what's goin on with the India situation" he slid his hand down his face and said "India keep on texting me knowing damn well ion want her I just wanna get in my daughter life" I said "babymomma drama" he said "I kno the shit weird I should've wore a fucking condom" and we started laughing and the sky came back and she said "I'm not gon swipe yo credit card yet if you don't like the car" durk said "ight" she said "let's go look at it" and we walked outside and to it and I said "it's so cute" and she was showing me cool stuff about the car it was spacious and everything I love it and durk said "babe this the one you want" I said "hell yea ion even need a test drive" sky said "ight let's swipe up card" and we went back inside and I signed to title for the car and she swiped my car and she came and put the tag on it and she said "your good to leave" durk said "ight thanks" she said "no thank you" and I took a picture of my car and durk said "follow me to my crib" I said "ight bookie" and I posted the picture and played some music...