Chapter XXIII

Leilani

Then it was packed and Brianna friend came up to her and they walked away so me and alisah went by the bar and grabbed us a cup of Hennessy and she said "it's jumpin" I said "I know" and I got on ig live and I saw durk get on and I said "I'm party...

Then it was packed and Brianna friend came up to her and they walked away so me and alisah went by the bar and grabbed us a cup of Hennessy and she said "it's jumpin" I said "I know" and I got on ig live and I saw durk get on and I said "I'm partying in LA PERIODT" and durk commented "ima whoop yo ass" and I said "yea ight" and then they played Megan thee stallion "Simon says"....

And I said "alisah record me" she said "ight bitch I got you" and she turned the live on me and I was twerking and my butt was moving in them sweatpants and then I started fucking it up even more and alisah was smacking my butt and then once the song stopped I saw the comments and durk said "ight bet Leilani now I'm really gon fuck you up" and I went off live and I drunk another cup of henny and alisah said "let's go over to diggy, Justin, and Quincy them" I said "nah" then she said "what about Roddy Ricch, A boogie, Dave East and them" I said "bitch we can't be walking up on people" she said "bitch it's a open section right next to them" I said "ight" then we went in that section and we was chilling and I posted my picture...

Luz.Slayyy

Liked by DurkioWorld, badnana_, and 87,685 others

Luz.Slayyy LA Party Vibezzz💙

View 3,528 comments
DurkioWorld Ight when I see you, you getting yo ass whooped😭💯
DurkioWorld You still look good asf😍

next thing you know mulatto walked up to me and said "Luz" I said "mulatto" and we hugged and she said "what y'all doin" I said "this my friend alisah and we chillin" and we saw Roddy Ricch and them staring at us and and mulatto said "I need somebody to help me with bitch from da south and nasty nasty" I said "I gotchu" she said "alisah you can twerk right" alisah said "yea I can shake a lil sum" she said "come up on stage wimme rn" and I said "ard" and we sat our henny down and we got up and mulatto got on stage and said "I'm finna get some help from the baddest bitches in here to help me perform" the crowd went crazy and she said "my dawgs Luz and alisah" and everybody was screaming and she said "dj drop the beat nigga" and bitch from da south came on..

Mulatto said " I throw that ass back to see if he gon catch it, Ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace, Ayy where that cash at, I stack it like Tetris, Real gutta bitch, real plugs and connections, First I make him eat it 'til he lock jaw, Give it to em good knock a nigga socks off
I run it up they busy running they mouth
I'm a real ass, rich ass, bitch from the South" and I started twerking on the ground and alisah had her hands on her knees and shii and we was on beat then mulatto started twerking with us and it was litt and then she said "if you like it nasty turn tf up" and the crowd started screaming and he played nasty nasty...

And we all said "He like 'em nasty (Mmh)
Freaky as fuck, but she classy (Classy)
Suck on that dick without askin' (Ooh)
Swallow them kids in the back seat (Yeah)
He put his thumb in (Thumb in)
Hit from the back, ain't no runnin' (Uh)
Hit from the side and I'm cummin' (Cummin')
Turn around, let him nut on my stomach (Mmh, yeah), Ridin ' his face, nigga, eat up the clit (Yeah), Look in his eyes when I lick on the tip, Taking his soul when I dance on the dick (Ooh), Spit in my mouth, I'm with all of that shit, Hit with no rubber, bae, I wanna feel it
Shoot the club up with my legs to the ceiling
Hands 'round my neck, swear this boy tryna kill me Yeah, we get busy off the Henny" and I started twerking and the crowd said "aye" and I stopped and laughed and we walked back to our section and here come brianna and ocean and I said "hey y'all good" Brianna said "yea" and mulatto said "Luz who is them" I said "that's my lil sister Brianna and her friend ocean" and mulatto said "heyyy" and Brianna said "omg can we get a picture" I said "wow that's crazy you only wanted to see mulatto" and they started laughing and they took some flics and then mulatto said "lemme go socialize I'll be back" I said "ight" and Brianna gon say "we gon go stalk mulatto" and I started laughing and then I said "Roddy ricch walking over here" and alisah said "do I look good" I said "hell yea" and Dave East came with him he looked like he was high and he was drinking lean and he said "wassgood" I said "hey" and then Roddy sat beside alisah and Dave sat by me and I scooted over and he said "what you scoring over for ion bite" I said "baby boyyy, I have a whole nigga and ion want nobody to send him our picture talm bout we bood up or something" and Roddy said "you go out with my Dawg durk" I said "yea" and Dave said "you durk girl" I said "yea" and he whispered in my ear  "ion care nobody got to know baby girl" and he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed up to my cat and I saw a girl recording us so I immediately punched him right in his shii and his lip busted and everybody said "damnnn" and Roddy was like "yooo wtf" and he grabbed Dave and security grabbed me and I yelled "BITCH DONT EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN" he said "shut yo bitch ass up I will have your ass whooped for doing that stupid ass shii" I said "DO IT THEN, MY NIGGA A KILLER" and security let me out of the area and I went and grabbed a cup of henny and I went and sat in the Range Rover and I sipped my drink and I was finna call durk and Brianna texted me...

Brianna🤞🏾💞: Do we have to leave??
Luz: Nah go have fun ima be back in there in a lil bit tell alisah
Brianna🤞🏾💞: ight

Then I FaceTimed durk and he said "yo" I said "hey" he said "I saw you punch Dave what happened" I said "so we chillin in our own lil part and Roddy was spitting game at alisah and here come Dave and I scooted over and he talm bout some ion bite why you scoot over I said cause I got a nigga and Roddy said you my Dawg durk girl right and I said yea and this night dave whispered in my ear nobody gotta know and this nigga was rubbing on my thigh so I smacked him" and durk said "wtf leilani I told you not to go to that party" I said "durk I can party tf" he said "look what happened" I said "ok and I can party" he said "ima get on that nigga Dave ass" I said "yea" and he said "you finna leave" I said "hell nah that nigga ain't ruining my first la party" and he said "bae just leave party is over" I said "no my lil sis wanna stay and Ian finna ruin it so I'm not leaving period" and durk said "ight be safe" I said "ight" and I hung up and I went and sat down at the table and was looking at my drink and Justin came over and he said "you good I heard what happened" I said "yea Ian mean to ruin ya party" he said "you ight I know that nigga tripping off that lean and weed I made him leave" I said "thanks" and he said "no problem" and Brianna and his lil sister came to us and we was all laughing and talking for a bop and I looked at the time it was 3:48 and I said "we finna head out" he said "ight can I get your number just in case we can hang out with the girls again" I said "yea" and I grabbed alisah we walked out and I drove them home and she said "I got Roddy number" I said "aye" and we dropped them off and I parked mom mom car and I sat her key on the kitchen table and me and Brianna went to our rooms and I closed the door and I undressed and went to sleep....