Chapter V

Leilani

After we ate the seafood we put our leftovers in the fridge for later and we washed our hands cause them bitches smelled like seafood so everybody was chilling on the couch and my ass got up and nana said "where you going" I said "I'm finna go tak...

After we ate the seafood we put our leftovers in the fridge for later and we washed our hands cause them bitches smelled like seafood so everybody was chilling on the couch and my ass got up and nana said "where you going" I said "I'm finna go take a nap" she said "ight" so I walked upstairs to my bed and took off my jacket and socks and got comfortable underneath the blankets and I looked at the time it was only 3 o'clock so I turned on some Disney channel and like 5 minutes later lee came in here and took off his slides and laid down and he said "you tryna hit the blunt" I said "hell yea" and he looked in his bag and got a pre rolled blunt out and he said "yessir" and he closed and locked the door then he put on some music and turned that shii up loud and me and lee was smoking and passing that shii for like 25 minutes and he said "you look sexy ash" I said "not as sexy as you" he said "hell yea gimme a kiss" I pecked his lips and he flipped me on top of him and we was making out and I was horny as fuck my panties were soaking wet and I started grinding on his lap and next thing I kno he flipped me over "Spread them" he told me and I followed his order. he said "can I go in" I nodded and He slid in slowly and I laid my face in the pillow and moaned soft."Shit you tight" he said groaning. "Finna give me blue balls", "Wait" I said and He went deeper in and started speeding up the pace and I groaned and started moaning louder. I said "Nigga that shit hurt slow down, Ian got dick before, shit u trynna kill her", he said "Shut yo ass up"He started pounding me and pulling my tracks."Fuckkkk daddy ohhhh" I moaned loud and gripped the sheets tight. My cheeks was clapping it almost sounded like Waka Flocka when he made round of applause."Say my name"He went in deeper and faster and I screamed loud "DADDYYYYYYYY""There we go" he said and he lifted me up and wrapped his hand around my neck as he continued to hit it from the back.We made out and moaned.He went faster, he put his thumb in my ass and I came then He pulled out and I was dripping like a water faucet. He flipped me over on my back and spit on my cooch and he rubbed it."Mamas sore?" He asked while he rubbed."Yes, no more please" I told him."Nah u good, this mines for life. I'm the owner of this" he said. I said "Sike boy"He choked me and looked down at me and slid in without letting me know and I gasped.My eyes rolled back and my toes started curling as he King Vonned my shit.I'm glad this bed sit on the floor shit both of us woulda been thru this damn floor. He deep stroked me and leaned down and sucked my titties and licked my chest.He licked my neck and spit in my mouth again.Shit I find it attractive with him most people won't. Shit just like y'all kissing y'all niggas swapping slob thats the same thing as him spitting in my mouth.He leaned down more to where we are chest to chest. I moaned loud and scratched his back up."Fuckkk girl stop I'm bout to cum" he said smiling and he kissed me again."Pull out nigga" I told him.He pulled out and came on my stomach and I got up, walked in the bathroom and wiped it off with a rag."Round 2?" He asked and I flicked him off again.He got up and walked into the bathroom, kissed my neck and bent me over on the sink with his hand on my throat."Damn aggressive ass" I said as he slid in.He put my leg up on the counter and he went flash in my coochie.Tears fell down my cheek as I moaned."Stop being a baby and take this dick" he said and pushed my head down.I'm finna be looser than Blac Chyna."LEE SLOWW DOWN FUCK" I moaned loud and held on to the faucet.He slowed down and went deeper into me and my legs got weak and I felt him in my guts.My legs started shaking and my toes curled.I felt something else going on down there but I ignored it."Fuckkk stop" I told him and he pulled out and nutted on my back again and I came a lot.My shit was numb felt like oral gel was on it then he said "fuck" and I sat in the tub and ran hot water and he sat in there with me and he said "damn you got some good ass pussy" I said "duhh" and he chuckled and said "for this to be ya first time you freaky as fuck" I said "I like it nasty" he said "hell yea" then we bathed and went in the room and took a nap naked ash...then when I woke up it was 7:03 so I yawned and brushed my teeth and put my clothes back on and I walked downstairs and I saw this bitch nana coming from the kitchen with this big ass Hennessy bottle and these shot glasses and I said "wtf nana" she said "bitch it's for our next game" I said "what's the next game" she said "plead the fifth, if anybody plead the fifth you gotta take a shot" I said "ooh I like this game" she said "bitch I heard you moaning lee name" I said "me and lee fucked raw" she said "not uhhh" I said "yup best dick I ever had" she said "that's the only dick you ever had" I said "truuu buh that shit was good asf" we was walking up the stairs and she said "I got some dick too, our pussy putting these niggas to sleep" I said "PERIODT" and she said "let's wake these niggas up" and I walked in me and lee room and I shook him and said "wake up bookie" he groaned "whyyy" I said "cause I said so get your ass up" he wiped his face and said "don't get smart" and he got up and brushed his teeth and put on his briefs and shii and I said "I'm finna go down stairs" he said "ight ima be down bae" and I turned to leave and he said "baee" I said "yes" he said "come here" and I went up to him and hugged him and he looked down at me and pecked my lips and I pecked his back and I left to go sit on the couch...

(Ps this the living room)So I was the only one in the living room and next thing you know I hear lee and mj coming down the stairs laughing and shii and they came and sat down and here come nana late ass and nana stood in front of the tv and lee a...

So I was the only one in the living room and next thing you know I hear lee and mj coming down the stairs laughing and shii and they came and sat down and here come nana late ass and nana stood in front of the tv and lee ass said "nana get yo stank ass away from the tv bruh" I smacked his arm and said "calm ya damn neck" and mj said "Lee ain't wrong, nana sit yo big headed ass down" I said "mj shut yo bitch ass up" and lee was laughing at em and he said "Lee shut ya ass up with ya hot ass breath" and nana said "everybody shut the hell up so we can play this damn game" I said "facts" then lee ass gon say "why the henny bottle on the coffee table with them shot glasses" and I smacked his head I said "shut the hell up let her explain" he said "stop fucking smacking me upside my head" I said "then stop acting dumb" and nana said "we're gonna play plead the fifth ok so it's girls against boys, every time you say I plead the fifth you take a shot and you write it down" they nodded and so me and nana sat on one side of the couch and the boys sat on the other and nana said "I wanna go first" we said "ok" and she said "Michael how many girls you had sex with before me" he said "2, this light work" and lee said "have you ever got yo pussy ate before today" I said "yea" and mj ghetto ass gon say "oh shii my boy finally got sum" and he dapped him up lee said "that shii was good as fuck" mj said "yessir son son" and I said "my turn,Lee have you ever fucked raw before today" he said "hell nah" mj said "son son hit it raw to yessir" and he dapped him up and nana said "Michael shutcho ass up,you hit my shit raw too" he said "buh not the first time" she said "yes you did you was highed up and shii" he said "oh yeah, buh nana how many people did you let eat you out" she said "I plead the fifth" and took a shot hella quick and we all started laughing and mj gave her this look like she bout to get fucked up and then she said "have you ever cheated on me" he said "I plead the fifth" and took a shot and she looked like she was bout to cry and lee said "have you ever sucked dick before" I said "yea, what's your body count" he said "I plead the fifth" and took a shot and we played some more rounds of it and at the end of the game nana and mj was arguing....