Chapter VII

Leilani

We got to the crib by 5:30 and so nana said "we better get ready" I said "hell yea" and I took my shower first then once I got out nana got in and I put on my lotion and put on my red thong and put on my two piece set and sprayed on some deodorant and put my shoes on then once nana came out the bathroom I rebrushed my teeth and put some makeup/lashes on and curled my hair a lil bit I was waiting for nana to get done and once she was done she was like "bitch you look good" I said "bitch you do too" and nana said "Michael was gon take us" I said "good ion feel like drivin" she said "facts" I said "bitch you barely drive yo car" she said "i kno" and we laughed and grabbed our wristlets and then nana said "Michael here" I said "bet" and I grabbed my keys and we walked outside and I fit my keys in my wristlet along with my phone and nana said "take my flics" and I took em and we got in mj car and he said "damn bae you look good as fuck" she said "thanks" and they kissed and I got on Instagram...

Badnana_

Liked by swavy

Liked by swavy.lee, and 56,054 others
BadNana_ one of a kind❤️

View 1,321 comments
Swavy.lee lil sis🤞🏾

I looked at Lee comment and chuckled and once we got to the block we parked at mj grandma crib and the part was right in front at the park and I said "nana you know they want us to host it" she said "hell yea" and we got out the car and I said "take my flics" and she took em and we went in the house and mj yelled "grandma" she said "in the kitchen" and we walked to her and she said "my baby's nana,Luz gimme a hug i missed you" and we hugged her and she kissed all our foreheads and she said "nana you keeping my boy out of trouble" she said "yes granny I am" she said "good" and we sat on the couch and I posted my flics...

Luz.Slayyy

Liked by badnana_, durkioworld, and 65,927 others

Luz.Slayyy A Real Hot Girl✨

View 1,234 comments
DurkioWorld 😍😍

I tapped nana shoulder and said "bitch Durk started following me and he liked and commented under my pic" she said "bitch do you think he know you hosting" I nodded and I said "my name was on the flyer with my ig" nana said "aye" I said "I kno maybe he will talk to me" she said "hell yea" and once we looked at the time it was 8 nana said "oh shit,lets get over there" we said goodbye to our granny and walked on the stage and the girl said "y'all a little late" and I said "do we give a fuck, the party don't start till we get here tf" nana said "periodt" and she helped hook our mics up to the back of our skirt/biker shorts and I said "Chicago y'all ready" and they started screaming and nana said "babygirllll I can't hear y'all, YALL READY" and they was cheering and I said "Ladies let's give it up for mfn JACQUEES" and Jacquees hugged us and came out and said "thanks ladies" and we walked backstage and he was doing his thang and nana poured her some henny and she said "you want sum" I said "hell yea" and we was sipping it and I was on my phone and nana said "I'm finna go to the bathroom" I said "ight" and I was texting my cousin briana cause she said she was here and I heard "wassup ma" and it was mfn lil Durk I looked up at him and said "hey" he said "you look good as fuck" I smiled and said "thanks" and he said "gimme yo number I'm finna be in the chi for a couple of weeks and maybe we can link" I said "most definitely" and I gave it to him and we was chatting or whatever and I told him my name and nickname and shii and we was just chatting nana came back and she was like "who this" I said "nana Durk, Durk this my bestie nana" he said "wassgood" she said "wassup" and nana said "jacquees almost done singing" I said "Durk I gotta go, maybe we can talk later" he said "most definitely luz" and we walked on the stage and said "give it up for jacquees" and the crowd was loud and nana said "for this next performance this rapper wanted some people to come on stage and have a twerk contest during his performance, the winner of the twerk contest gets $1,500" and I said "y'all know I'm finna be entering so y'all better hope y'all win" and nana said "sheesh, security bring up 4 girls, 2 lil bootie hoes, and 2 big booty hoes" and he brung up some girls and he brung up lee bookie so i had to fuck it up and I saw lee over there watching and when I looked back Durk was watching so I have to fuck it up PERIODT and nana said "give it up for saucy Santana" the crowd went crazy and I took off my mic and sat it down on one of the basses and I walked out there and Santana said "come on dj drop my fucking shit"

Santana said "HAVE MY MFN MONEY AND TELL YA TIRED ASS BABYMOMMA STOP CALLING MY MFN PHONE" and the beat drop so I was throwing that ass back and Santana kept smacking my butt and I bent over and touched the ground twerking and I spent in a circle so Durk could see me and I saw lee girlfriend do a handstand so I did a handstand and fell in a split and everybody was hyping me up and I got on my nees and was twerking and then as soon as he said "For all my ladies, if you're tired of his mess Losing weight, falling off, feeling stress" I got up and I was rapping with him and we both said " Slide with a rich nigga, now you blessed Stuntin' on ya' old nigga, now he pressed And that bitch that took him from you Now she in distress Keep yo' cat where it's at Make him run you a check Dizzy Dora hoes, I done laid y'all to rest Game over, this is checkers Baby, you was playing chess" and I started shaking my ankles and my butt was jiggling and Santana hugged me and he said "you did great boop" I said "thanks" and Santana said "it's obvious who the winner is buh ima go down with the mic and y'all scream for who the winner is" and I had the most screams and Santana gave me my money and I put that shit right in my wristlet and I hooked my mic up and nana walked out here and said "everybody give it up for mfn saucy Santana" and the crowd cheered and I said "now let's give it up for my favorite bitch from da south" nana said "MISS MFN MULATTO" and mulatto came out and said "I heard y'all been fw me heavy so y'all finna stay up here wimme" me and nana said "hell yea sis" and we took our mics off and gave it to the dj and she said "dj drop that shit" ...

Then we started rapping "I throw that ass back to see if he gon' catch it I ain't athletic, but it's tennis for the necklace, yeah Ayy, where that cash at? I stack it like Tetris Real gutter bitch, real plugs and connections First I make him eat it 'til he lockjaw Give it to him good, knock a nigga socks off, uh I run it up, they busy running they mouth I'm a real ass, rich ass bitch from the Souf, yeah, yeah" and me and nana was twerking to that shii and mulatto was twerking with us and everything and once the song was finished she said "ima need my nigga Boosie to help me with this song" and he came out and Boosie said "I like em nasty, real nasty" and the music started playing...

And mulatto part came on and she said "hold up... get y'all mics we doing this shit together" and we grabbed our mics and then the dj restarted that part and we was rapping in a circle "He like 'em nasty Freaky as fuck but she classy Suck on that dick without asking Swallow them kids in the back seat He put his thumb in Hit from the back ain't no running
Hit from the side, and I'm cummin' Turn around let him nut on my stomach Riding his face, nigga, eat up the clit Look in his eyes while I lick on the tip Takin' his soul when I dance on the dick Spit in my mouth, I'm with all of that shit Hit with no rubber, bae, I wanna feel it Shoot the club up with my legs to the ceiling Hands around my neck swear this boy tryna kill me Yeah, we get busy off the Henny" and me and mulatto was twerking to this shii and nana was boosting us and nana said "LETS GIVE IT UP FOR MISS MULATTO" ....

Come back to see the BLOCK PARTY PART 2...