Chapter XXVII

Leilani

When I woke up I saw that everybody was still sleep in the theater room and durk was still gripping my butt so I took his hands off me gently and I got up cause I wanted to go upstairs and look at apartments in Atlanta and so when I walked through...

When I woke up I saw that everybody was still sleep in the theater room and durk was still gripping my butt so I took his hands off me gently and I got up cause I wanted to go upstairs and look at apartments in Atlanta and so when I walked through the living room pops was watching nba re runs and he said "sit down come talk to me real quick" I said "ok" and I sat a lil far from him and I said "Ian brush my teeth yet" he said "oh" and started laughing I threw a pillow at him and said "it's not funny" And he said "ight, ight" and then he said "what's ya thoughts on them colleges" I said "I'm leaning toward Clark college because its a black college and I hate being a minority in school and even though I'm Hispanic I'm still black" he said "true" and I said "I been looking at the education and I'm interested in it" he said "it's seems like your picking Clark" I smiled and said "yea I think I am" he said "I'm proud of you" I said "thank you, I'm finna go look at apartments or condos near Clark" he said "yea I'm gon miss you" I said "I'm prolly gon take online classes so I can spend more time with you and ma plus I can travel and still do my work" he said "yea that could work" I said "I kno I'm so excited" he said "I hear it in ya voice, have you told yo mom" I said "nah Ima tell her when I get back to Chicago" he said "oh ight that all I wanted to talk to you bout" I said "oh okay, thanks" he said "for" I said "just coming in my life and making it better and being supportive" he said "come here" and I went to him and he was holding me and said "of course from now and forever" and he kissed the top of my head and I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and washed my face then I sat down and I grabbed my laptop and sat down and I saw I got an email from Clark about me being accepted so I wrote them back and said I wanna enroll and I look forward to going to Clark looked on some websites for apartments and then jawns was expensive as hell for all that I need a house then durk came in and said "Goodmorning bae" I said "morning" and he went into the bathroom to brush his nasty ass mouth and wash his face then he came out and walked to me and we kissed and he laid down beside me and he said "what you doin" I said "I was looking for apartments in atl and I decided I want to go Clark" he said "that's good yo" I said "I know" and I was hugging on him and he was kissing on my neck and I was laughing and he said "now we can spend more time together plus you gon get your education teww" and I said "I plan on doing hair since im always slaying my wigs" he said "yea yo hair be looking good as fuck" I said "thanks bae" and then I said "are you excited for your club performance tonight" he said "nah it's cool I just hope them muthafuckers are litt" I said "PERIODT and if they not litt ima be litt" and durk said "period" and I started laughing and then he was holding me and he was kissing on my jaws and I was laughing and then Bri came in the room and said "come downstairs we tryna figure out what we wanna do today" I said "ight" and we got up and I grabbed my phone and durk gon smack my butt and I said "durk" he said "what fat ma" and I started laughing and we went down the stairs and sat on the couch and Michael said "ard since everybody woke and they brushed their teeth what y'all tryna do" and I shrugged and then herb said "let's go paint balling" I said "oh hell nah" and Bri said "facts cause big one of y'all hit me ima have to fight y'all" and Taina said "period" and then Michael said "calm y'all ghetto asses down" and mom mom said "them ya daughters" he said "I know they get it from there mama" and then Taina said "ard what else" and Bri said "y'all we should go go cart racing" I said "now that's more like it" and Taina said "we should go ice skating" and Michael said "ight how bout we go ice skating then we go go kart racing then y'all can do whatever y'all want until durk and herb club performance" we all nodded and everybody went upstairs and Bri walked Choppa out and told him to come back around 1 and so we went upstairs and I said "bae when we go skating are you gon skate wimme" he said "duhh" and he closed my room door and locked it and I went in my bathroom and I turned on my speaker and started playing durk "Love Songs for The Streets 2" and he said "bae you gon take a shower wimme" he said "yea lemme text d back real quick" I said "ok" and I ran the shower water and I took my clothes off and got in and I let the water run over my body and then durk came in and he pulled the back of my body towards him and I started laughing and I turned around to face him and I stood on my tip toes and I kissed him and he kissed me back and then he started kissing on my neck and I said "you want it daddy" he said "mmhm" and he was massaging my butt and then he put my back against the wall and he picked me up and he put his dick inside me and I moaned and I said "ahh fuck" he said "damn you tight as fuckk" and I moaned and he was fucking me on the wall then we was at it for 5 minutes and he said "bend that ass over" and I did and had my hands on the shower chair and he started eating my pussy from behind and I said "durkk" and he said "yes ma" and I said "I'm finna cum" and he started eating me more and he put his thumb in my butt and I moaned out and cummed on his face and he said "mm you taste sweet as hell" and he put his dick inside me and had his thumb in my butt and he groaned and started fucking me fast and I was moaning buh the music was loud as hell and so we went in for 10 more minutes and durk said "I'm finna bust" and I got on my knees and I sucked his dick and he nutted in my mouth so I got up and he kissed me sloppy as hell and I said "you liked that" he said "yes ma" and he smacked my butt and we finally bathed and I brushed my teeth and we got out the bathroom and put on our fits and went downstairs...

What happens at ice skating and go carts👀👀