Chapter VIII

Leilani

I said "So Y'all ready you get turnt tf up or what" and everybody was screaming and I said "now please get yourselves together for

I said "So Y'all ready you get turnt tf up or what" and everybody was screaming and I said "now please get yourselves together for... SIMXSANTANA" and he came out and he hugged us and said "Turn my shit on"

And me and nana was backstage rapping with him and everything then Durk walked up to me and he said "I saw yo ass out there twerking and shii" I said "oh word" he said "When I go out there ima play a song just for you" I said "cap" he said "yea ight you will see" then someone said "Durk come here real quick" he said "ima catch you later" I said "bet" and he walked away.. (in this book Durk finna be 22 with no kids and I'm 18 bouta turn 19 on may 28 which is in a month and I graduate on may 19) and SimxSantana said "I'm finna bring my son son out and have him help me with this song" and he yelled out " YURR" and king von came out and said "wassup gang" and the music played...

The crowd was turnt the fuck upppp.... then Von part came on and me and nana was rapping "Boom, Boom, Von (Gang, uh)
Dead opps, all my bodies be headshots (boom)
We drop an ace in the twist got the feds hot (what) You actin' tough wanna tweet, see these red dots (yeah) My hollows be twistin' up dreadlocks (yeah yeah) Caught that boy right by that bus, this his last stop (huh what)
Play gangsta' but come into court, now I'm fed up (damn) Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, pick your mans up Gang Boy I'm not your gang or your homie (nah) I did too much, I keep it on me (I keep it on me) Catch me in the war, and I still be with Tony He was fat, he got hit, and now that nigga boney Boom, boom, damn I don't get stuck in no jams (nah) I'm a savage, I am what I am (I am) Kill some niggas I do it again (I would) Just be happy that you was not them Boom, Von" me and nana was twerking and we took the mics off cause we ain't have to host nomo and it was 10:30 so we just watched back stage and then Von was rapping..

"Just got some top from this stripper bitch, she from Kankakee Just bought a Glock with a ruler clip, boy, don't play with me This bitch a ho, met her at the store, you know how it go
She wanna smoke, so I bought some dope and took her to the O Just got some top from this stripper bitch, she from Kankakee Just bought a Glock with a ruler clip, boy, don't play with me This bitch a ho, met her at the store, you know how it go She wanna smoke, so I bought some dope and took her to the O" we was turnt up..