Chapter XXXIV

Leilani

So when I woke up I looked at the time and it was 9:30 so I got up and I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine and I put on durk Calvin Klein underwear and a white tank top and I went in willow room and she was wide awake and when she sa...

So when I woke up I looked at the time and it was 9:30 so I got up and I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine and I put on durk Calvin Klein underwear and a white tank top and I went in willow room and she was wide awake and when she saw me she said "ya ya" I said "lei Lei" she said "yay yay" and she was reaching for me so I went and picked her up and I said "you ready for eat eat" and she said "eat eat" and I went downstairs and made some pancakes, eggs, and bacon then i fixed me and durk a plate and I yelled "BAEE" and he said "huh" I said "COME EAT" and me and willow was eating and I said "is it good" she nodded and then durk came downstairs and he said "both my girls up and eating without me" I said "you taking too long" he said "I was only 5 minutes" and he kissed me on my lips and he kissed willow cheeks and she said "eat eat" and durk grabbed her and was feeding her and I saw it was 10:30 and I said "I'm finna go hook up my MacBook" and he said "ight we will be up there in a few" I said "okay" and I went upstairs and set up my iMac and when I was finished durk and willow came upstairs and he threw her on the bed and she started laughing and I said "damn you threw her hard as fuck" and I got up and I put my iMac in my purse and durk picked me up and said "Shut the fuck up" and he threw me beside willow and willow got on top of me and started laughing and I said "durk you play too much" and he started laughing and he got on top of me and moved my hair and he said "your so beautiful" and he kissed my lips and willow moved his head and I started laughing and I said "aww she don't want you kissing me" and he said "man" and he started kissing all on my face and willow was hitting him and durk said "ight willow I'm done" and he got up and he was on the game and I was on my phone on ig live and I said "hey everybody" and then people was sending heart eyes emojis and willow was laying on me and somebody said Why you with willow and durk not there i said "y'all need to mind y'all business cause durk right there" and I flipped the camera and Athens I flipped it back and they said do India even know I said "yes india know duhh, why would I be around willow if she didn't know" and I ended live and I fell back asleep and when I was being woke up by durk in a bath towel with water dripping down his chest and he said "bae get up it's 11:15" I said "ok damn" and I looked and saw willow still sleep and durk said "I'm finna bath her" I said "ok" and I went and took a hot shower then when I got out I put on my lotions, oils, perfume and deodorant then I put on my dress and my white socks with my jordan 12's and my black jacket with my glasses and then I was doing my hair and willow came wobbling in the bathroom with pink tights and a white shirt with her pink uggs and I said "ooh you look cute" and i picked her up and grabbed my purse and durk had on his usual black outfit and I said "bae you ready" he said "yea you can go sit in the car while I grab all willow stuff" I said "ight" and I strapped willow in and I sat on the driver side and played some music then when durk finally came we pulled off and went to the airport and when we got there I parked my car and durk grabbed willow car seat/stroller and her bag and I walked them in the airport and he took some pictures of me and I said "bae I'm gon miss you" he said "ima miss you too" and he held me and was kissing me and then they said "FLIGHT FROM CHICAGO TO ATLANTA LEAVES NOW" and I said "bae you better go" he said "ight ima text you when I land" I said "ok" and then he kissed me one more time and then I called nana while walking to my car and I said "hello" she said "hey" I said "come to ma house" and she said "ok" and I hung up and drove to ma's house and when I got there I saw nana car already parked so I got outa school grabbed my purse and I yelled "HELLO" and Bri said "we in the living room" and I went in there and everybody was on there laptop and I said "hey" and they both said "hey" and I sat down and said "have y'all decided on what color y'all want to do the living room" and nana said "the kitchen is white and black so we was thinking grey or white furniture" I said "mmm I like that" and Bri said "so look at the couch" And I looked at it and I said "ooooh That's cute" and Bri said "we can get it delivered on Friday" I said "Bet" and then nana said "they got cute beds, vanity's, and dressers" I said "aye" and we all paid for the couch and then we all found beds and vanity's and shii being extra and we went half on the couch and guess room bed, then we ordered our TVs and shii then ma came in the kitchen with pops and I said "what was y'all doing" nana said "facts" and she said "we was just talking" and Bri said "mm" I said "where did he sleep last night" pops said "mind yo damn business" I said "you get on my nerves" and he said "when y'all shii coming" Bri said "on Friday at 5" he said "ight how long is the trip" ma said "11 hours" I said "damn we gon have to leave at 5 am" and nana said "damn" and pops said "maybe 4:30" I said "damn" and he said "Bri I talked to ya mom she gon help you pack ya stuff up in ya car and hers and y'all gon come at around 5" she said "ok" and then nana said "let's go get some boxes and shii from Lowe's" I said "ight bet, Bri go get your luggage I'll drop you off when we leave Lowe's" she said "ight" and then we waited for 10 minutes and then she came downstairs and I said "ight let's go" and we hugged pops and my ma and Bri said "ima miss y'all" I said "well ima see y'all on Friday morning" and they said "okay" and Bri said "don't be fucking either" and michael smacked her up her head and said "mind yo business lul girl" and ma said "you haven't been spending time with Lucas, do you want to keep him for me until Friday morning" I said "okay" and then Bri said "oh y'all tryna fuck fuck" and we started laughing and pops said "I'ma get yo ass" and Bri started running out the house and he chased her then I went upstairs and Lucas was sleep so ma said "put him in his car seat while I pack his diaper bag" I said "ok" and I did and I grabbed his blanket and covered him up and ma said "his formula is in the bag" I said "ight" and I grabbed his diaper bag and i hugged and kissed her and I said "love you see you on Friday" she said "love you too" and I went to my car and strapped him in and Bri came and got in the car and we we all drove to Lowe's and me and nana got hella boxes then we went to target and bought towels/rags, and some dishes, forks/spoons/knives, pans, and we got these cute blankets and pillow to match our beds and then I dropped Bri off at the airport and I went home to pack...