Chapter XXIV

Leilani

I was sound asleep and I heard "damn you still sleep wake yo ass up" I said "pops leave me alone I'm tired" and I put my blanket over my head and the voice said "nigga I'm not ya mfn pops" and I said "ughhh" and I pulled my blanket off my head and...

I was sound asleep and I heard "damn you still sleep wake yo ass up" I said "pops leave me alone I'm tired" and I put my blanket over my head and the voice said "nigga I'm not ya mfn pops" and I said "ughhh" and I pulled my blanket off my head and durk was standing there and I said "durk" and I ran to him and hugged him tight and I said "why you here" he said "I missed you plus I finished all my interviews and it's only 1:46 pacific time so" I said "I missed you too" and he put his duffle bag on the floor and I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and I said "you flew here by ya self" he said "nah I flew here with Taina and herb and me and herb got a club appearance tomorrow night in la" I said "oh" and I realized i only had a bra and underwear on so I put on a tank top and some black shorts and durk said "now I can get my kiss" and I walked up to him while he had his hands on my butt and I kissed him and he kissed me out and he smacked my butt and I said "durkk" and he said "chill buh ya peoples made breakfast" I said "ight is Bri down stairs" he said "nah" and we walked out my room and I went in Bri room and said "they made breakfast" she said "ight lemme get up" I said "ight" and me and durk walked downstairs and mom mom was fixing plates and I said "morning" she said "morning baby" and we hugged and she kissed my fore head and I said "mom mom this durk, durk this mom mom Donna" and they hugged and she said "your a handsome young man" and then I sat down with durk and we started eating and taina and herb came and she saw me and said "heyyy" I said "hey" and we hugged then they sat down and we all started talking and here come Bri coming downstairs and Taina said "what y'all do last night" I said "went to a party" and Bri said "it was jumpin" and Taina said "damn I wish I came yesterday" and herb said "yea me too" Taina said "I wouldn't of took you" and herb said "then you wouldn't of went" then this nigga said "durk you let her go" I said "damn herb you run ya damn mouth I thought he forgot" he said "nah ima get yo ass buh I couldn't really do nothing cause I was in atl" and herb said "shiii" I said "herb mind yo business" and taina said "my sis grown she can do what she want" I said "period" and here come Michael and I said "hey pops" he said "hey" and he hugged me, Taina, and Bri and dapped up durk and herb and he said "what y'all finna do today" I said "we ain't got nothing planned" he said "how about we play a friendly game of basketball" durk said "yessir" I said "Ian got no type of basketball clothes or nothing" and taina said "facts no cap Ian got my shoes" and Bri said "ion wanna break a nail" Michael said "yall can go to the mall and get some shii" and durk said "unless y'all scared" and Taina said "matter fact let's make a bett" and Michael said "bet what's the deal" and me and Taina and Bri gathered in a circle and said "what y'all want" Bri said "they have to buy us anything we want" I said "bet" and we turned around and Taina said "buy us anything we want and we can go to party's without y'all" and Bri said "and pops you gotta meet my boyfriend and he can come over period" Michael looked at herb and durk and said "bet buh if we win y'all can't go to nomo parties or go shopping why y'all down here" we said "bet" and we all shook hands and Michael said "yall all have to wear the same thing" Taina said "duhh" and me and Bri went upstairs to get ready and Taina freshened up and I went to my room and I turned the shower on and I put my clothes that I'm wearing on my bed and durk came in and closed the door and he choked me on the wall and I said "durk stop" and he said "nah cause didn't I tell you don't go to that party" I said "yea" and I started laughing and he said "I'm not fucking playing" I said "ight nigga" and he said "you lucky we here buh when we alone it's over" I said "yea ight" and he stopped choking me and left and I took my shower and I curled my hair a bit then I put on my clothes and shii and I grabbed my mcm wristlet and I walked downstairs and then I saw pops and them bout to leave and I said "where y'all finna go" pops said "mind yo business we finna get us some new gear" and I said "oh" he said "tha basketball game is at 4 y'all niggas better not be late" I said "ight" and herb and pops walked out the door and durk hugged me and said "ima miss you" I smiled and said "ima miss you too" and he kissed me on the cheek and left, then Taina came down stairs and she said "take my flics" I said "ight" and she sat on the stairs and I took her pictures and she yelled "Brianna come on" Bri yelled "wait 5 more minutes" and I got on Instagram...