Chapter XXXIX

Leilani

Then when I woke up I had a massive headache and my pussy was aching and I got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face and then I realized Ian have no clothes on so I threw durk shirt on with his boxers and I went downstairs and I grabbed a water ...

Then when I woke up I had a massive headache and my pussy was aching and I got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face and then I realized Ian have no clothes on so I threw durk shirt on with his boxers and I went downstairs and I grabbed a water bottle and I took me a ibuprofen and then I heard the doorbell ring and I said "I'm coming" and I limped to the door and I saw india there with willow and she said "ooh girl you got a hangover" I said "yea you know I had to turn up for my birthday" she said "PERIODT" and she let willow down and she was walking in the living room and india gave me her car seat and diaper bag and she said "tell durk ima be here tomorrow at around 3" I said "ok" and she said "willow gimme kiss, mommy leaving" and willow came and kissed her and when India walked out I said "you hungry" she said "yesh" and I walked in the kitchen and made her some cereal and we went upstairs and durk was still sleep and me and willow sat down and I hit him with the pillow and I said "wake yo ass up" and he turned over and said "lei keep yo fucking hands off me" I said "wake yo ass up willow here" and he turned to face us and said "hey babygirl" and he was kissing on her and she rolled her eyes at him and I started laughing and durk said "shut up fat ma" and he got up and went to the bathroom and I was feeding willow and my phone started ringing and it was Bri and I said "hello" she said "hey, ugh Mercedes and them gon be down here at around 3 to celebrate your birthday" I said "ight I'm omw home do y'all want anything" and she said "nah" and I said "ight" and I hung up and I said "willow stay here" and she nodded and I went into the bathroom and I was hugging on his waist while he was brushing his teeth and I said "I gotta go home and get dressed my family supposed to come down at 3 and I need to be dressed and shii" and he said "ight" and he rinsed the toothpaste out his mouth and turned to me and put his hand on my butt and he kissed me and I kissed him back and he said "damn lei you stretching out my boxers with ya fat ass" I said "shut the fuck up" and he was smacking my butt while I went in his closet and grabbed some sweats and I grabbed my phone and purse and durk and willow followed me as I went downstairs and got in my car and he said "ima swing through later" I said "ight oh yea India said she will pick willow up tomorrow around 3" and he said "ight mamas I love you" I said "love you too" and we kissed and willow hugged me and I backed out and drove home and when I got there I parked on my side of the garage and I grabbed all my gifts and I took them in the house and when I walked through the living room I saw Roddy on our couch and he said "wassup" I said "heyyy" and I went upstairs and put all my stuff up and I had bought a safe in the back of my closet behind my clothes and I put my birthday money in there and I had over 50 racks in that muthafucka so I locked it and I went and took my shower and When I got out I oiled my skin and I sprayed some perfume and I decided to do a slick back with a fake ponytail and so when I got done my hair I put on a yellow tube top with some white jeans and my Chanel slides and so after I did my eyebrows. I went in the bathroom and took a mirror pic and posted it on ig...

Luz.Slayyy

Slayyy