Chapter XXIX

Leilani

Then once we got home I went upstairs and I took my shower and as soon as I got out I was drying off my body and i wrapped the towel around me durk said "damn you took a shower without me" I said "you was taking too long" and he said "ight bet Ian...

Then once we got home I went upstairs and I took my shower and as soon as I got out I was drying off my body and i wrapped the towel around me durk said "damn you took a shower without me" I said "you was taking too long" and he said "ight bet Ian Neva taking a shower with you again" I said "yea ight" and I lotioned my skin and oiled it down and I put on my tights and my black Gucci dress to match durk fit and I got on live and I said "hey" and people was commenting and I read one that said what's going on with you and yaya and I said "we went to a restaurant today and the waitres was her friend and she was being mad disrespectful so I smacked her and she called yaya like I'm scared of her ass tf" and then they said are y'all going to fight I said "yes mam she talking that shit over the phone and she gon get her ass whooped period Ian YoungBoy girlfriends ima whoop her ass" and they put where durk at I said "durk is in the shower we finna go to a club" and I finished my make up and somebody said how come yaya hating on you I said "ion know that bitch weird as hell" then my phone kept blowing up and I said "y'all messy" and I was laughing and I left and saw that durk posted me...

DurkioWorld

Liked by Luz

Liked by Luz.Slayyy, KingVonFrmDaO, and 635,729 others
DurkioWorld Durkio, Smurkio, yea she love da G.O.A.T 🤞🏾💙🦅

View 10,003 comments
KingVonFrmDaO Yessir Bronem🦅
Luz.Slayyy Damn we sexy as fuckk😍😍
DurkioWorld @luz.slayyy you the sexy one😍

And I was putting on my high heeled Gucci boots and I went in the bathroom and durk said "bae help me put on my chains" I said "ok" and I helped him put em on and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he said "you look beautiful" I said "aww thank you" and he said "you kno you don't gotta wear all that makeup around me" I said "yes huh I be looking a mess" he said "your pretty with and with out ya makeup" and I said "aww" and he kissed me and I kissed him back and he said "you ready" I said "yup" and I grabbed my purse and my phone and durk said "that lil ass purse" I said "boy this purse gives look" he started laughing and he held my hand and we walked downstairs and Taina said "y'all look cute" I smiled and said "thanks" and Michael said "here you can have the keys to my Bentley, don't crash my car" I said "ight nigga" and he mushed my head and Taina said "we better go it's 9, Bri and choppa y'all riding with us" and they nodded and we did a mini photo shoot we hopped in separate cars and they went a different way and durk had put on some music and I said "have you ever fucked somebody in a car" he said "nigga what" and he started laughing and I said "have you fucked a bitch in a car" he said "nah why" I said "I was just asking" he said "damn you wanna fuck me earlyyyy" and started laughing and I said "durkk it's not funny" he put his hand on my thigh and I said "nigga move yo hand" he said "nah you good" and he started rubbing on my pussy and he said "pull yo tights down" and I did it cause I was horny as hell" and I pulled them down and he put my panties to the side and he licked his thumb and index finger and he started rubbing my clit while sticking his index finger in my hole and he said "damn yo shit tight" and he put 3 fingers in and he started fingering me fast and I moaned out "yes daddy" and he went faster and we went on for 5 more minutes and I said "I'm finna cum" and he said "wait" and he pulled over And he brought my lower body towards him and he started eating me and I had my hand on his head and I was moaning and I came in his mouth and he said "mm you taste sweet" and I put my body in my seat and pulled my tights up and put my shoes back on and he said "you good now" and he started laughing and I stuck my middle finger up and he said "ight wait til later" and then when we got there we saw Taina and them in the car and we got out and durk said "leave that lil ass purse in here" I said "fine" and I put my glasses on and we got out and then we walked to Taina and then and herb said "damn what was y'all doing" I said "nothing nigga damn" and herb said "fiesty" and me and durk held hands and we walked to the vip section and the dj said "HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE THE CHIRAQ DEMONS IN THE BUILDING" and the crowd was screaming and then they gave durk and herb a mic set and they performed Chiraq demons and durk said "Dj play Prada You" and the dj nodded and durk was holding me and the song started...

And durk said "Permanent mark on my heart, girl, you careless, And when you act like you don't care, that shit be scary, And I got caught with four, five hoes, I'm so embarrassed
I put the streets before myself, it gave me leverage, No disloyal in my heart, whatever that is, Came a long way from Amiris, rocking Ballys, I know some niggas don't take care of they kids, they don't call 'em daddy, And that's a deadbeat, got a Trackhawk with the red seats
Let's get married, get a couple M's, then I'm ready, Give you Chanel sneaks, then a Chanel bag color cherry, And I ain't nothing like them other niggas, so don't compare me, Actuality, they treated me unfairly" and he kissed my cheek and I was blushing and he said "Cause ain't no point in bein' no friend, L-o-v-e, do you love me? R-e-s-p-e-c-t, don't say fuck me
Tryna L-I-V-E, do you trust me? If I gave your ass my heart, girl, you lucky, And you better tell the world that you love me, That you love me, yeah, Do you love me? Do you love me? Yeah" and he kissed on my neck and he finished the song and they gave em their mics and we stayed there for 2 more hours and it was 12 and we was drinking and I was horny again sitting on durk dick all night then they played ride or die..

And me and Bri said "IF HIS NAME ON IT THEN MINES RIGHT BESIDE IT" and then I started twerking on durk while he passed the blunt and I felt his dick getting hard under me and he choked me from behind and whispered in my ear and said "I'm tryna have you bent over in that bentley" and I whispered in his ear "come do it then" and I licked his neck and he said "ight man we finna leave" and he dapped him up and herb said "go get some pussy" and durk was laughing and we walked out and we got in the Bentley and he said "gon head and get undressed for daddy" and I took off my shoes and tights, then my panties and I unbuckled his pants and took out his dick and It was hard as a rock and I started sucking on it and spitting all over it and durk groaned out "fuck" and he had one hand on my head making me suck it faster and I tried to put all of it in my mouth buh it was too big and he pulled up to the Hollywood sign and parked and he said "put the seats down" and I put the back seats down and it was a lot of room and he took off his shirt and jeans and got back here and he said "bend that ass over" while smacking it and I arched my back deep and I said "like this" and he started eating my ass and I said "oh my gosh" and I started moaning and I started twerking and he put his dick in me and I said "ahhh" and he started fucking me and I was moaning like crazy our skin was clapping against eachother and durk said "damn yo shit wet" and I threw it back and this nigga had my butt red as hell and he took his dick out and layed beside me and I got up and I said "you ready" and I started fucking him my ass was jiggling and he smacked my butt and I went faster and he said "ahh shit" and he flipped me over and started fucking my pussy and that shit felt good as fuck and this nigga was going fast and I said "my pussy finna be loser than blac chynas" and we went on for 10 minutes and he nutted on my stomach and we put our clothes on and went back to the crib for round 2....