Chapter XI

Leilani

So when I woke up durk wasn't there so I put on some underwear and a bra and I did my morning routine and I sat on the bed and got on my phone and looked through Instagram, Twitter, snapchat, etc and then durk came in the room with a tray and it h...

So when I woke up durk wasn't there so I put on some underwear and a bra and I did my morning routine and I sat on the bed and got on my phone and looked through Instagram, Twitter, snapchat, etc and then durk came in the room with a tray and it had a plate with French toast, bacon, and eggs and a glass of apple juice I said "aww durk" he came and sat by me and he gave me the tray and he grabbed his food "imagine, a hood nigga cooking breakfast" I said while eating and durk said "man, you so fucking ungrateful" I said "nigga don't do that, I was just sayin cause ain't no nigga ever made me breakfast before" he said "well I'm not them niggas that you used to dealing with" I said "mmhm" he said "what's that suppose to mean" I ate a lil bit and I said "you got my pussy and now you wanna leave me like all the other niggas" he said "lei I'm not like these other niggas, why would I buy you all this expensive shii and cook you breakfast, I would've got you some nasty ass chocalates if I wanted to get yo pussy and leave you buh I don't" I laughed and I said "you right" he said "stop being insecure, I'm not like these random niggas" I said "ight" and we just was talking and he said "after we eat we finna go to von and Asian house so you can meet em and then I gotta perform at this club and there's a after party after" I said "damn we finna be busy" he said "hell yea" and then I said "lemme take a shower real quick" he said "ight" and I hopped in the shower and shii and like 10 min later I got up and dried off and durk was downstairs I guess and i put on deodorant, lotioned up my skin, and put oil on it and put on a black bra set and I bent over to see what I was gonna wear and I felt a sting on my butt and I said "durkkk" he said "what I do bae" I said "that hurted so you not my bae" he said "ok bae" and I laughed he's mentally annoying and I threw on a good fit and my 1s and I grabbed my purse and I went downstairs and sat on the couch and like 10 minutes later durk came down looking good asf and I said "ooh bae you cute" he said "man get outta here, with ya sexy ass" and I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist and he gripped my butt and I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips and he pecked mines back and he said "let's go" and we walked out his house into his lamb truck and we pulled off and he was driving fast ash and he said "I gotta make a stop real quick" I said "ight" and he pulled up to this building and he said "cmon" and we got out and he smacked my butt and once we got in I said "take my picture" and he did and then once he was in his meeting I posted my flics..

Luz.Slayyy

Slayyy