Chapter XVII

Leilani

When we got off the plane and grabbed our bags from the luggage and I said "who picking us up" he said "I got von and Asian to drop my Lamborghini urus off" and I said "oh" and we walked outside and we went to durk lamb and I put my stuff in there...

When we got off the plane and grabbed our bags from the luggage and I said "who picking us up" he said "I got von and Asian to drop my Lamborghini urus off" and I said "oh" and we walked outside and we went to durk lamb and I put my stuff in there and durk grabbed his keys from under his seat and I said "damn y'all niggas leave y'all key under the seat and shii" and durk said "shut yo ass up" and I sat down and laid back and took a mfn nap while durk blasted his unrealeased shit and 30 minutes later durk said "bae we home" I got up and grabbed my stuff and durk grabbed my suitcase and I went upstairs and I saw Brianna had followed me on ig and I followed her back and I put my suitcase in the corner of durk room and I said "what time India coming over" he said "around 3" I said "damn that's a lil bit of time nigga" he said "I kno" I said "are you ready" he said "a lil nervous" and I said "I'm here with you" and he got on his game and I saw Emily dmed me and asked for my number and I gave it to her and we was texting...

(310) 263-8790:
Hey Leilani this Brianna

Luz:
Hey Bri

Brianna:
Pops just told me that we're sisters and that your coming to la next week and I'm excited to meet you and show you around

Luz:
I'm excited to meet my only little sister

Brianna:
Ima hit you later

Luz:
Ight

And I looked at the time and it was 2:15 so I went downstairs and I saw this nigga durk had a watermelon and a pineapple in the fridge so me being me I took em out and grabbed 2 large bowls and I started slicing the pineapple and putting them in the bowl and I heard the door ring so I yelled "I'M COMING" and I rinsed my hands off and dried them and I ran to the door and opened it and it was india and I said "durk India here" and India said "I just wanna apologize on what happened last weekend and I realized that durk likes you a lot if he trust you around his first daughter he haven't met yet" I said "I accept your apology and I'm sorry for disrespecting you like i did by the way my name is leilani buh you can call me luz" she said "we cool" I said "yea" and she gave me a hug and I hugged her back and durk came downstairs and India had the car seat and we all walked in the living room and India said "durk meet willow" and she grabbed her from out the car seat and durk grabbed her and he said "hi willow I'm your daddy" I said "aww she looks just like you" and india said "durk umm I was wondering if you wanted to keep willow this weekend so y'all can bond while I have a weekend off" and durk said "yea" and willow was holding on to durk chains and India said "Luz can you help me get willow stuff" I said "yea" and I walked outside and got willow diaper bag and india had her stroller and she sat it down on the living room floor and she said "ard durk don't kill my child" he said "I got this and lei gon help me" she said "ight" and she kissed willow and she said "bye momma baby" and she walked out the crib and I locked the door behind her and sat on the couch and willow started crying and I said "check her diaper" and he checked it and he said "eww that shii stank" and willow looked at me and I said "aww the baby poop poop" and she started smiling and I said "aww your so cute" and she was bouncing on durk and durk said "change her" I said "nigga that's yo daughter" and he changed her and he told me watch her while he go to the dumpster and I held willow and she layed her head on my shoulder and I said "aww your so cute" I started tickling her on her stomach and she was weak and durk said "yo y'all tryna go to the mall" I said "yup" and he said "ight" and I got willow diaper bag and my phone and purse and durk said "get willow and I got her stroller" I said "ok" and I went to the car and strapped her in and put her diaper bag on the floor and I took a picture of her..

She so cute and then we got in and went to the mall and once we got there we had security around us and durk said "where you tryna go" I said "Sephora I gotta stock up on makeup" and durk said "ight" and I went in Sephora and I got more lipglosses, foundation, concealer and eyeshadow and when we got to the register the lady said "your total is 168.73" and durk swipes his card and I said "I could've paid for it" he said "I kno buh when you with me I'm buying it" and we went into pink and I got some underwear and lingerie then we went in kids footlocker and durk said "what size she wear"
I looked in her bootie and said "infant 4" and he got her uggs, foams, air maxes, and vans he snapped and the man said "your total is 1,215,72" durk gave him his credit card and we went in justice and he got her hella clothes and she started whining so he picked her up and he was feeding her a bottle and she was laying on his shoulder and I said "aww" and we walked out the mall and we strapped willow in and got in durk lamb truck and he said "bae can you make sum shrimp Alfredo" I said "yea we gotta stop to Walmart" he said "ight" and we stopped and he said "im finna sit with willow" I said "ight" and I went in and got the stuff then I came out and we went home and I went to cooking and I made it in a hour and and when I was done I made willow a bottle and I put it on the tray and I poured a glass of Hennessy in a cup and wine and put it on the tray with me and durk food and I walked upstairs and I gave durk his plate while he was playing the game and willow was crawling on the bed and I sat down and I started eating and here come willow and I said "hey mamas" and she started giggling and I smiled and I continued to eat and I drunk my wine and when I was finish I sat it on the night stand and I said "bae I'm finna take a shower" he said "ight can you bath willow" I said "yea" and I picked her up and I ran a hot tub and we sat in there and she was tryna talk to me and everything and she was playing with my hair and I bathed us and when we got out I put her on a fresh diaper and a onesie and I put on some underwear and a onesie and she layed down wimme and I said "durk turn the game off we wanna watch Netflix" he said "ight" and he went in the shower and I turned on moana and she laid on my boobs and we was chilling and 10 minutes later here come durk with his underwear on and he flopped next to willow and she laid her head on him and he was kissing on her face and she was laughing and she layed her head on him and we all fell asleep...