Chapter XXVIII

Leilani

So then once we got downstairs Durk said "ya butt look good in them jeans" and he smacked my butt and I said "boy" and he started laughing and he was sitting next to me with his head on my shoulder and I said "eww get off of me" and he said "shut ...

So then once we got downstairs Durk said "ya butt look good in them jeans" and he smacked my butt and I said "boy" and he started laughing and he was sitting next to me with his head on my shoulder and I said "eww get off of me" and he said "shut yo ass up" and then Bri came downstairs and Bri said "eww" I said "nigga you ew" and durk said "shut up Bri with yo light ass" Bri said "fuck you" and she went and got the door for choppa and he said "wassup grizzly bear" and durk said "ight fake breezy" and choppa was weak and he sat by durk and Bri said "choppa sit by me" and he said "wait" and she said "act like that with ya fat ass head" and I said "choppa can I have my nigga back" he said "yessir" and he moved and I layed on durk and I was recording us then pops came from out the hallway and he said "where Taina" and we all shrugged and Bri said "they prolly up there fucking on eachother" and Michael said "what did you say" she said "Ian say num" he said "mm" and then Taina and herb came downstairs and Michael said "why y'all so late" Taina said "cause this nigga kept getting on my nerves with them stank ass chains" he said "buh you put em on my neck tho so shut yo ass up" and they came downstairs and Michael said "we gon skate from 2-4 and then we gon go go kart racing from 6-8 so then y'all gon have time to get dres for herb and durk club performance" and Taina said "is it private" Michael said "duh Taina why tf would they let all these celebrities skate with the population" and Bri started laughing and Michael said "Bri and nle y'all gon ride wimme" and Taina started laughing and Bri said "oh my goshhh" and Michael said "Bri that's fucked up with ya fat ass head" and Bri said "you better not be interrogating him" and Michael said "shut up" then we all got in the separate cars and Taina put on Chiraq demons...

And these niggas was yelling and I said "y'all retarded" and Taina said "shut the fuck up no more music" and she turned it off and herb said "if I'm driving we playing some damn music" and Taina smacked his head and I layed my head on durk shoulder while he had his hand on my thigh and I said "who you texting" and he said "d thang cause I'm going back to atl on Friday" I said "ohh" and he said "yea" and once we got to the ice skating place they gave us our skates and me and durk sat beside eachother and we was putting on our skates and I said "durk if yo ass fall ima laugh" he said "yea, ight ima pull you down to" I said "ard durk" and durk stood up and this nigga was wobbling and shii and I started laughing and I said "it's not that serious" and he said "shut the fuck up" and I started laughing and we all got to the ice and we was on the side and Taina said "herb go faster" and herb said "go around me" and then we stopped because they split the ice ring so the other half was bumper cars and so we had to skate without a wall and Taina said "herb go first" and herb said "nah nigga" and Michael said "ima go first fuck y'all" and it took him like 5 minutes and he said "cmon" I said "bae we gotta work together and we gotta step with the right foot" he said "ight" and we did it and I said "bae stop tryna go fast" he said "walk faster" then we made it and and Taina and herb made it and then Bri and choppa made it halfway until both of em fell and Bri said "nigga it's yo fault" she said "shut up it was yo fault walking all fast" and he tried to stand up and Bri pushed him back down and choppa was laughing and herb said "ima help y'all" and durk said "bronem ion think you wanna do that" and herb said "ima pro" and Taina said "herb we gon laugh if you fall" he said "I'm not" and he walked to em and he pushed off one leg and was skating and he tried to stop and did a front flip and we was weak as hell and he said "shut up" then we finished skating and we went red lobster and it was packed so everybody was tryna take our picture so the waitress moved up to the private tables and she said "can y'all hurry up and order damn" I said "bitch, don't get smart hoe now wait for us" she said "y'all ghetto ass niggas" and Michael said "ight it's time to bounce" and Bri was recording and I said "what you say" she said "bitch y'all need to hurry up and order tf, y'all up here waisting my time with these weak ass Chiraq rappers and y'all niggas ghetto as hell" and I smacked the dog shit out of her and durk grabbed me and I said "bitch stop being disrespectful hoe" and she said "ima get my friend to whoop yo ass" I said "get her you pussy ass hoe" and we walked out and stood by our cars and durk was holding me and Michael said "so let's go tasty crab" and Bri said "so we just gon act like lei ain't smack that bitch like DaBaby" and we all started laughing and pops said "i was gonna pretend like it didn't happen buh my daughter is like mayweather turn me up" and we started laughing and we got in Taina car and I got a dm from yaya and I said "why yaya just text me talm bout call her" Taina said "call her see what she want" and I called her and she said "hello" I said "wassup" and she said "bitch did you smack my bestfrienn" I said "and I did tf she shouldn't have been acting tf out period" and she said "bitch don't be smacking her" and durk said "yo don't call my girl a bitch" and she said "shut the fuck up durk you don't even be posting her so mind your business" and I said "bitch how bout you stop talking reckless unless you wanna fight" and she said "bitch I do wanna fight" I said "wassup then, I'm gonna be in Chicago on Friday and we can fight tf" she said "ard bitch and ima whoop yo ass" and she said "bitch you could neva, Ian YoungBoy lil bitches I'ma whoop yo mfn ass period" and I hung up and durk said "you ain't fighting shit" I said "baby I'm grown" and herb said "period Taina we making a stop to Chicago on Friday" and Taina said "ight bet" and he said "hold up Taina cause yo ass ain't stick up for me" she said "nigga you know I don't be smacking bitches and arguing with irrelevant people" and herb said "she was talking shit about me and yo ass ain't say nothing, you fucked up in the head" and we started laughing and we went out to eat and we went go kart racing then we was on our way home to get dressed....

What happens at the club👀👀