Earth G1-84

Earth G1-84. Where THEY began. The universe where the Transformers were born. A city was shaken up literally by an earthquake and of course, Optimus and his Noble Autobots were the first ones on the scene. Mirage and Cliffjumper were helping civilians get out of rubble. Hoist was helping Grapple and Inferno get some kids out of a high building. The Protectobots drove in the rescue supplies as Ironhide and Red Alert unloaded them. A giant wall was about to fall on a family. Their dog barked as Optimus rolled over to them and shielded them from the wall, "You humans okay?" he asked in his humble dad-like voice. They nodded and smiled, "Thank you sir!" the dad shouted as Optimus nodded, "Absolutely, Now keep it moving. C'mon now." They nodded as they jogged away and over to Ratchet. Optimus got up as he dusted himself off. Bumblebee ran over, "Optimus, good news, no casualties whatsoever." Optimus chuckled and smiled, "Just what I like to here Bumblebee!" the two walked over to the others as Duke saluted them, "Optimus! Always an honor." Prime saluted him back, "The pleasure's mine as usual Duke!" the two leaders chuckled as their teams worked together. "Always great to see some Joe's and Bot's working together," Duke said as Optimus nodded. "Makes me smile every time."