The Rise of Primewalker

Earth-2011-3. Home of some other Autobots and Decepticons. The Optimus and Bumblebee of this universe met up with the G1 Optimus, 359 Astrotrain and Scourge. "The multiverse is under attack from an Optimus?" Prime nodded as he held his hand out to him, "We need all the help we can get. Please, your earth and universe will be as if it never existed. You two are this universe's only and best hope." Optimus shook his hand as Bee walked over. Prime looked up, as he pressed his symbol, "Prime to Enterprise, five to beam up." They all were beamed on to the ship as Prime, Astrotrain, and Bee walked to the bridge. "Astrotrain, set a course for the Skywalker universe." He nodded as Optimus sat in the captain's chair. "Who are we getting sir?" asked Hoist. Prime looked to him, "The last of the Jedi and Skywalkers. I shall make first contact with them, have Skywarp ready to beam three up when he beams me down." Bee sat down at comms as he notified him.

During the battle on Exegol, the team warped in as Prime quickly beamed down. He ran through the battle to Rey and Ben. He saw Palpatine about to zap them. Prime slid over as absorbed the lightning. Rey and Ben watched as he held his lover in his arms. Prime glared at the sith lord as Palpatine sneered at him, "I am all the sith!" Prime blasted the lightning back at him, "And I am all the Primes!" The Sith lord died as Prime turned to Rey and Ben. He knelt down to them as Ben looked at him, "I am here to help. If you heal her, you will die and she will be alone, lost, and she will never forgive herself." Ben sighed as he nodded. "If you lie, I will kill you." Prime's chest opened as he used the power of the Matrix to heal Rey. She woke up and smiled as Ben and her kissed. Prime hung his head as they walked over to him, "Thank you Optimus," Rey said as Prime nodded, "Of course. I must ask you, both of you, come with me. Your universe is-" Ben cut him off, "In danger. An evil Optimus. We'll join you." Rey nodded as she grabbed their lightsabers and crawled up to his shoulders. Ben jumped up and smiled at her as Prime chuckled, "Prime to Enterprise, three to beam up." They beamed up as Skywarp greeted them, "Welcome to the Enterprise. I'm Skywarp." They waved as Prime placed his hand on Skywarp's shoulder, "Take a break. Make sure these two get to their quarters." Skywarp smiled and nodded, "Aye sir." He held his hands out as the two Jedi landed in them. "Bumblebee wanted to see you on the bridge." Optimus nodded as he waved, "Enjoy your stay you two," he said with a soft tone. Rey and Ben nodded as Prime walked to the elevator and went to the bridge.

Skywarp smiled as he walked with the Jedi, "So, you two are a thing? Umm... Sparkmates?" Rey giggled as Ben blushed, "Yeah, you could say that," Skywarp nodded as he walked into the medical bay. "Hoist, how do you activate the Medical Bay?" Skywarp asked as Hoist spoke, "Humans or Vulcans or-?" Skywarp looked at the two Jedi, "I'm pretty sure human." Hoist stood up and pressed some buttons, "Thank you sir." Hoist nodded, "You don't strike me as a Decepticon. You seem very much like an Autobot." Skywarp giggled as he set the two humans down and grabbed a tricorder, scanning the two for serious injuries. "Thank Primus. No real injuries. Hold still though." He placed some band-aids on Rey's face, wrapped her head and arm, and bandaged and wrapped Ben. "Good as new! Hopefully..." Rey nodded, "Excellent work." Skywarp smiled as he picked them up and carried them to their new quarters, "So I decided to take the liberties of giving you both the same quarters. I hope it works out well." Ben smiled, "Thank you. So far you and Optimus have been really kind to us." Skywarp smiled and nodded, "Of course Mr. Solo! And it pleases me to assure you that everyone on this ship can and will be your friends." He set them down as they walked into their quarters. He waved and walked away as the two hugged each other and smiled.

Optimus arrived on the Bridge as Astrotrain stepped down from the chair and back to his station, "Captain, we have set a course to Earth G2-1993. Targets for pick-up are confirmed by Prime's device to be Jazz and Sideswipe." Optimus nodded as he sat in the chair, "Excellent work Astrotrain. Set a course. Bee, notify Grapple for travel." The yellow fellow nodded as he did so. Astrotrain smiled and pressed some buttons, "Course set and ready for launch." Optimus nodded, "Take us out Lieutenant." He nodded, "Aye sir." the ship departed and warped from the Skywalker universe.