More Than Meets The Eye

When the ships arrived on Earth, Picard and his away team beamed down with Prime's as they waited at the Ark. Picard walked with Shockwave, "Tell me Mr. Shockwave, where did Optimus go?" Shockwave turned to him, "He went to go get his fellow Autobots. Perhaps it's taking him a while to convince them of what's happening." Picard nodded and saw something coming as Ironhide smiled, "About time." Optimus drove up and stopped as Picard rose a brow and Riker walked up to them, "Vehicles? What advantage do they-?" Optimus interrupted, "Commander, you will find out. Autobots, Transform!" He transformed as Bumblebee, Brawn, Ratchet, Jazz, Hound, Ironhide, Cliffjumper, Gears, Trailblazer, Wheeljack, Springer, Hot Rod and Skyfire did the same. Picard and Riker looked at each other as Optimus looked down, "Transformers are the name, and turning into other vehicles is our game." The Yamato arrived in orbit, "There it is, that is Mirage's ship." Everyone nodded as Shockwave walked to them, "Shall we Prime?" He nodded, "Prime to Enterprise, several to Beam up." Everyone was beamed up as the Autobots walked around the ship. Picard nodded as Prime shook his hand, "We will follow very close behind you Optimus. I hope to save all universes together." Optimus nodded, "Until our paths meet again." Picard nodded, "Good day Optimus." Optimus nodded as Picard beamed to his Enterprise. The three ships warped out together. On their way to save the universes.

Down on earth, Megatron and his Decepticons walked through a portal and met with the Evil Optimus. Megatron smirked and shook his hand, "Let this be a good day." He nodded, "It will be Lord Megatron." The two laughed maniacally as Unicron felt Megatron's hatred and smirked, "Soon... I shall rule all..."