Nemesis Rising

Optimus and Megatron fought their way to the tractor beam as they quickly used it to try and help the ship. They took a shuttle as they flew down and tried to save the ship but it wasn't enough.

Soundwave and Treadshot stood at the surface of the planet as Rey used the force and Wanda use her magic to stop the ship from crashing. Prime was on the bridge as he notice a flash of black zoom downward as the ship began to slow down. Peter ran into the engineering deck as he shot an electro-web that charged up the warp core. He swung out and tried webbing the ship up. Optimus and Megatron flew to the surface as they landed next to the others. Optimus smiled and nodded, "I knew he could." 

Surely enough, Scourge was powered up in his new-well, old- body. His thrusters were working and then the weight got lighter as the ship got warp-power back. The extra thrusters helped him as the Enterprise flew back up. Everyone cheered as Nemesis flew to everyone down on the ground. Everyone ran to him and patted his shoulder as he knelt down to Wanda and held his hand out to her, "Thank you so much..." she shook his finger and nodded. He stood up as Optimus walked to him. "Prime. Good to see you." He nodded, "I'm not a Prime though..." He pointed to Nemesis' chest as he opened it up and the Matrix was in there. He gasped, "No way... I had the dark Matrix-" Optimus placed his hand on his shoulder, "You were never a monster. Megatron tried to make you one and failed. Now look at you, friends all around you. You saved two humans and that led to you getting a new body and saving an entire starship and the future of the Multiverse." He nodded as Optimus patted his shoulder, "Nemesis, the warrior." Nemesis nodded and saluted him as Optimus and Megatron saluted back. Peter smiled, "Let's get a photo!" the group got into their dramatic poses as Prime held the phone, "Annnnnd Cheese!" He took it and handed it to Peter. "Awesome!"