Repairs

The team basically parked the Enterprise in the ocean of the plant they were on. Hoist, Grapple and the Constructicons repaired the outer hull as Soundwave walked with Wanda on his shoulder. "Has Peter told you about me?" he nodded as he fixed his bandanna, "Yeah. He mentioned you and how he'd like to go out with you. I didn't quite understand what he meant. He said a word I've never heard of before. It was...Um... OH! It was love! I didn't get it either..." Wanda smiled and kissed his cheek as she jumped and ran down the hall to Peter's  quarters. Soundwave giggled and walked over to Ratchet to help him out. Skywarp was fixing Bee's arms as he smiled, "There ya go! Good as new!" He nodded and changed it into a gun and back, "Thanks Skywarp." He walked out as Skywarp kept fixing the wall. Treadshot sat down with Nemesis as he was handed some energon. "C'mon buddy. Surely they have energon in your universe." Nemesis nodded as Rey and Ben walked over, "What's wrong?" Nemesis sighed and pointed to his face, "I don't wanna show my face. Ever." Rey climbed to his face, "It's okay. You can trust us." Tread nodded, "My lips are sealed." He handed him the energon again as Nemesis took off his battle-mask. His face was scarred and broken and he had a scar across his right optic. Rey rubbed his cheek, "See? Still a beautiful bot." He smiled softly as he drank the energon.

Optimus and Megatron walked through the ship as they helped out. Bumblebee walked to them, "Optimus, we have an urgent message from a spy in the Dark Skywalker Universe. Shockwave was taken and is being tortured by Emperor Palpatine for the location of the Jedi. Earth G1-84's Shockwave as Astrotrain pointed out." Optimus looked at the tablet and nodded.

After all the repairs were finished, everyone returned to their stations as Optimus spoke, "Attention everyone. We are going to the Dark Skywalker universe to rescue several important heroes. We have to hurry or the Multiverse will die. Let's roll out and prepare for battle, Prime out." He ended the ship-wide message as he pointed, "Astrotrain, Engage!" He nodded, "Aye Sir." and then, they were off!