Captured

Shockwave was the only other being in the multiverse who discovered how to traverse the many universes. He traveled to the Skywalker universe to help Rey and Ben get away. He knew Optimus would help them, he knew exactly where and when they were. And here he is several years later in the Dark Skywalker Universe, tortured and captured by some Decepticons loyal to Unicron. The scientist was being beaten by a Megatron clone, "Tell us where the Jedi are hiding!" Shockwave tried to crawl away, "Why don't you try someone else?" he chuckled and got punched, "Ow." Megatron of Earth RID_2001 grabbed the scientist and slammed him into the wall. "TALK." He growled as Shockwave grumbled, "Leave him." Palpatine spoke as Megatron dropped the scientist. Shockwave glared at them as he laughed, "You'll never get me to talk Old Man... At least I don't try the same tactic to take over the galaxy every time..." Palpatine zapped him. "Prepare for his execution in front of all the heroes..." Everyone left the room as Shockwave tried to sit up. He sighed as he held his side, "I can't take it anymore... At last... I will be free..."

Above the planet of Mustafar, the Enterprise arrived and Optimus looked at the screen. "I shall go-" Nemesis stood up, "Negative sir. Allow me and an away team go. We need covert opps people of sorts." Optimus nodded as Nemesis got up and pressed his Decepticon emblem, "Rey, Peter, Wanda, Treadshot, Soundwave and Bumblebee of TK-87, report to transporter room one." When they all arrived Nemesis gave the good Decepticons some purple decepticon logos. "Wear these and your black suits humans. We're going on Level One Ground-Zero. All kinds of evil. We need to rescue Shockwave so Bumblebee will be our 'prisoner' but he'll basically help locate Shockwave." The humans quickly changed into some black outfits. Peter wore his black stealth suit as he stood on Soundwave's shoulder. Rey held on to Nemesis as Wanda hid in Soundwave's chest. Skywarp nodded and beamed them down to the Planet. They arrived as Bumblebee put on the stasis cuffs and Nemesis held his gun up and racked it. "Let's move team." Rey hid in Nemesis' chest as they all walked to the base. They made it in successfully and put Bee in a cell. Nemesis nodded as Soundwave secretly ejected Wanda and Peter as they looked for Shockwave. Nemesis smirked as he and Rey located him and sent it to Bumblebee. He nodded as Peter let him out. Wanda made a mirage of Bumblebee as they went to his cell. They opened it and walked in as Nemesis closed the cell and stood guard with Treadshot. Shockwave was shut down until Rey stood on his chest, "Shockwave. It's me. Rey." He woke up and looked at her. He gently hugged her as Soundwave knelt down to him, "Hey bro." Shockwave looked at him, "Soundwave?" He nodded, "From another world. Here to rescue you." Shockwave nodded as Soundwave helped him up. Treadshot walked in and gave Shockwave his power cord and some energon. He became somewhat strong as Nemesis and Bee looked around, "Demolition time." Bee handed him some bombs as they planted some and looked at the others. "Run." Everyone ran out as they started blowing up the prison. Bumblebee activated his canon as he fired at some bad guys with Nemesis. Soundwave blew a hole in the wall as he pressed some buttons that released the heroes. They all overran the villains. Skywarp started beaming them up as the heroes smiled and looked around. The other Optimus and Bumblebee were helping them to their new quarters. The Away Team held off the cons as Nemesis dueled with RID Megatron as their sabers clashed. Treadshot fired at several Cons and Bots as Peter used his comms-link, "Parker to Enterprise! Beam us out!" Skywarp pressed some buttons as he beamed Wanda, and then Rey, and Shockwave up. Peter rolled out of the way of some oncoming fire and got beamed up. Nemesis smirked as he kicked Megatron back, "See ya around Relic." Him, Soundwave and Treadshot were beamed up as the tower was blown up.

Shockwave fell down as he backed away from everyone. Optimus walked up to him and knelt to him. "Shockwave. It is alright... You can trust us..." He held his hand out to him as Shockwave slowly took it. Optimus helped him up as he helped him to the med-bay. Ratchet walked over as he, Rey, Peter and Tony got their tools ready to help the Decepticon. He sighed as Peter worked on his arm. Rey worked on his eye as she rubbed his head, "It's okay. We're safe. Me and Ben. And even you." He nodded as he shut-down.