Attack Of The Cons

Optimus walked to the teleporters as Megatron and some of his Decepticons. Rey and Ben sat on his shoulders Prime rose a brow, "Where are you guys going?" Megatron stood with him, "We're going with you. The humans need food anyways. Our replicators aren't good enough." Prime nodded as Soundwave had Peter wrap his yellow bandanna on his head. They fist bumped as Skywarp pressed some buttons, "Ready?" They all nodded as Prime gave him a thumbs up, "Energize," He nodded and beamed them to the Earth below. The earth they were on was one where the transformers live in harmony with the humans. They walked around as people waved to them all. "Soundwave, you and Treadshot take the three humans to get food." Soundwave nodded and winked, "You got it boss-bot!" He walked with Treadshot who picked up Rey and Ben. The others followed Megatron and Prime to a location, "Where are we going, Optimus?" Prime turned to Megatron, "I have been informed by the Matrix that an old friend of mine is here. Mirage." Megatron nodded as Mirage drove up and transformed, Prime smiled as they hugged, "Good to see you Optimus, who are they?" Mirage asked pointing to the Decepticons, "They are good Decepticons, from the universe of the evil Optimus Prime." Megatron shook his hand as Mirage nodded. "My ship is ready when you guys are." They all rose their brows as Prime nodded, "You have a ship?" Mirage nodded and smiled.

Treadshot held some cereal, "Huh, I wonder if these charms really make you lucky." Peter grabbed a box, "I got my first kiss while eating these-," Soundwave and Treadshot grabbed big boxes as Rey and Ben laughed. Peter grabbed some proper foods as Soundwave helped. Rey used the force to bring stuff to Ben who handed it to Treadshot, who held them and walked on. "So Tread, what do you do in the Decepticon army?" Rey asked, "Oh, I'm a warrior scout and at times a tactician," he replied as the two Jedi nodded. Soundwave checked his tablet as he noticed Peter's expression on his face, his longing look at the two Jedi holding hands. "What's wrong dude?" Peter sighed, "I guess it's just that, I've always wanted what they have. Someone to love, to cherish, to be with." Soundwave smiled as he looked to him, "C'mon, you have a special lady don't you?" Peter shook his head, "I have a crush on this one lady in my universe. She and I met on a airport track, she has these awesome powers and then we met again later. She broke up with her robot boyfriend. I was supposed to go out with her yesterday." Soundwave rubbed Peter's back, "Don't worry. I got a plan." Peter smiled and nodded as they got the food and beamed it up.

Everyone reunited until the Evil Optimus and his Autobots arrived. Prime and Megatron's cons ran to them and started fighting, "This ends now!" Megatron punched the prime away as Optimus grabbed him and slammed the evil leader into a wall. Megatron ran to them and helped the good Prime. Treadshot and the others held off the bots. Peter swung in and grabbed Bugbite as he threw him away. Rey sliced Huffer's head off as Ben force-pushed Ironhide back. Magnus ran in with his wreckers as the Cons and Prime were forced back, "Enterprise! Lock on us and get here now!" Unicron flew in as he was about to tear the planet apart. Megatron gasped, "Decepticons attack!" The ground shook as out of the ocean, three blue beams fired at Unicron and pushed him away with an explosion. Prime clenched his fist and nodded, "Mirage..."