Godzilla (Pt. 2)

Out from the ocean arose the king... "Godzilla?!" Peter shouted as Optimus turned and saw him, "How is that possible?" Godzilla stormed past them and blasted at several destroyers and sentinels. From behind him was an army. Jets and tanks followed him as they brought down the tie fighters. Clark, Billy, and Victor flew up to help out as Hal smirked and helped them out too. Optimus walked toward Darkseid. The new god smirked until Prime punched him so hard he broke his cheek and Darkseid's head was slammed into the dirt. Optimus stomped his head and glared at him, "I know what you are capable of! I will never let you or ANY version of you win!" Darkseid got up as he and Megatron tried to fight Optimus until Diana, Nemesis and Peter joined and started fighting Darkseid. Peter web-grabbed him as he threw him at Nemesis who kicked him down and Diana stabbed his eye. He growled as Megatron got punched back by Prime. 

The Enterprises and the Yamato helped Godzilla destroy some of the Omega Doom Sentinels. Megatron tried firing at the ships but his seekers were spread thin. The Evil Optimus got up and pressed his ear, "My Lord, we lost this world. Shall we move to the next one?" Unicron spoke, "Yes my child. Inform Darkseid and Megatron of the retreat." Prime nodded, as he pressed a button, "Megatron, Darkseid, return to the Arch-nemesis. They're too much for now! Move to the next Earth!" Darkseid punched Nemesis into a wall and threw Parker away. Diana caught the young Avenger as Darkseid walked back and was phased up to the ship. Megatron blasted at Prime but he rolled out of the way. Megatron laughed, "Soon, you will all learn fear!" The enemies warped out as Prime pressed his ear, "Megaton, beam down medical assistance now!"

An hour passed as Godzilla walked around the island and the medical teams helped everyone that was injured. Optimus stood at the beach, watching the Amazonians getting patched up. Diana, Clark and Bruce walked over to him. Prime knelt down to them as Diana held her hand out to him, "Thank you for saving us." Optimus nodded, "It was my pleasure and duty to help you." Optimus saluted them, "I'm Optimus. Optimus Prime." He explained everything to them. Nemesis walked with Peter as they saw someone fly to them. It was Kara Danvers and the Teen Titans of another world. Nemesis rose his good brow until Kara tackled him and almost hit him til Barry stopped her, "Wait! He's a friendly!" Kara looked at Barry and back at Nemesis as she noticed his cracked and cut optic. She backed up as Nemesis got up and sighed, "Nice job kiddo." Prime walked to them and patted Nemesis' shoulder. "I take it you are of earth-38?" Kara nodded, "I am... What's left of it." Peter put his hand on her shoulder, "It's okay. We're gonna avenge it and bring it back. Right Optimus?" Prime nodded, "We will bring them back... Or die trying..." Several of the heroes went on the Yamato and the JL joined Picard's team. Kara went with the Autobots on their Enterprise. Optimus sat in his chair as he had a call from the Ratchet of the dark future and Shockwave of Earth G1-84, "Good luck on your mission Prime. We set up base here. Godzilla's our bouncer of sorts." Optimus nodded, "Farewell friends. Good luck to you all." The three ships flew to orbit as Mirage spoke, "My team and I will try and save the little universes." Picard and Prime nodded, "My crew and I shall try and develop our fleet. Make it bigger." Optimus nodded, "And we'll go after Unicron and stop this from getting any worse. Now everyone, ROLL OUT!" The ships warped out into three different directions.

Shockwave scratched his head, "Now... Where did THIS guy come from?" He motioned at Godzilla who was walking around, looking at the fallen titans. He sniffed them and was confused by them. Arthur and Mera walked to him as Godzilla roared slightly, "Weird..." Mera looked at Arthur, "What is it?" He pointed at Godzilla, "He says he's seen something like this before... But only once... A long time ago..."