To Boldly Go...

Everyone looked around the ship they were on. It was rather unusual. It was human in it's design but big enough for the Cybertronians. Prime looked around, "Very odd design-" the ship activated as the computer spoke, "Welcome back Admiral Prime." Everyone looked at him as he rubbed his chin. "Admiral? Of what-?" The computer spoke, "Admiral Prime of Starfleet. A.K.A. The United Federation of Planets. You're the representative of Cybertron. And the original captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise. NCC-1701. A Cybertronian version of Admiral Kirk's ship." Hoist looked at the hall as Peter smiled, "Star Trek! We're in the Star Trek universe! Computer, where are the elevators?" The halls lit up as they led the way to the elevators. "Grapple, could you assist me and Skywarp in engineering?" Scourge asked. Grapple nodded as he walked with the two. Prime walked to the elevator. "Everyone else, follow me." They got in and headed to the Bridge as they saw it abandoned, "We must be in a very distant future..." Hoist said. Astrotrain started to activate the systems as Prime sat in the captain's chair. He pressed some comms buttons as the ship came online. "Scourge?" Optimus asked, "Yes Sir?" Optimus giggled, "How's the warp drive?" Skywarp walked over to the comm, "She's ready for a long journey sir." Prime smiled as he pointed at Astrotrain, "Maximum Warp. Any earth of your choice Astrotrain." Hoist looked at his fellow bridge-mate as Astrotrain giggled, "Course set for Earth-2011-3." Everyone looked at Prime as he giggled, "Engage!" Astrotrain nodded as he pushed the lever forward and the ship went into warp. They shall boldly go, where no one has gone before...