Into Darkness

The Yamato split up from the Enterprise as Mirage and his crew set forth to save other universes as Prime and the Enterprise stayed the course to take down Unicron. Everyone was relaxing as Ben and Rey were helping Soundwave and Treadshot in their ship. They were joking around and being silly until the ship shook and they heard explosions. Everyone rushed to Battle Stations as the ship went into red alert.

Optimus ran to the bridge with Megatron, "Prime report!" Prime stood from the captain's chair, "We came under attack! A ship of Cybertronian origin!" It came on-screen as they saw the Nemesis with more weapons on it than Optimus remembered. "Optimus got to it..." The Evil Prime came on-screen, "Surrender or face annihilation..." Optimus glared at him, "Fire." The entire arsenal of the Enterprise was unleashed as the Nemesis fired back. The Enterprise started getting shredded. Optimus and Megatron ran to the transporters, "Skywarp, get to engineering and save the ship! We have a job to do!" He nodded as Prime and Megatron beamed aboard the Nemesis.

Prime of Earth 2011-3 took command of the ship as he shouted on the comms, "Everyone! Retreat! Astrotrain, head for the nearest planet and get to the ships." Everyone looked at him as he looked back at them, "As your Acting Captain, I order you all to abandon the ship!" Scourge kept working, "With all do respect sir! We're not going anywhere!" Everyone on the bridge buckled up as Prime nodded. "Skywarp! I need Warp power Now!" Skywarp ran down into engineering as he shouted, "You bet your ass captain!" Scourge ran to assist the humans. Tony, Natasha and Ben made it to the bridge with some survivors. Scourge nodded as he ran into the different decks of the ship helping Autobots and Decepticons. He saw Rey and Peter as he ran to them and threw himself at them, shielding the two with his body as an explosion ruptured the ship. 

As if things couldn't get more chaotic, Wanda Maximoff showed up and ran in as she helped everyone she could. Soundwave burst in through a wall as Treadshot used an extinguisher to put out the fire behind him, "The planet and Nemesis are tearing the ship apart!" Soundwave nodded as he saw Wanda, "Hey! That's the one!" She ran to them, "Where's Peter Parker?" Treadshot looked behind her, "Deck 19..." Soundwave got up as he started running, "Let's go!" Treadshot transforms as he drives away from them. Wanda flew with them as they saw Rey and Peter dragging Scourge's partly melted and charred corpse. "Help him! He's dying!" Wanda hugged Peter and then went to Scourge as she placed her hand above his chest, "Please work..." She used her magic as Scourge's body started to change. Scourge changed into a bigger body... One from his past. Wanda smiled as Peter clapped, "Hell yeah! You're doing it Queen!" 

The Enterprise continued to fall as it fell apart. Starscream tried to lift it up, "We're not going up!" Hoist kept working in engineering, "I got no more juice! The ship's gone sir!" Everyone on the bridge looked at Prime as he nodded, "It's been an honor serving with you all..." Everyone stopped as they accepted their fate... Until...