War for Themyscira (Pt. 1)

Earth-0. Home of the Justice League. Under siege by the Evil forces of the Decepticons and Autobots. Diana and Clark rush into battle as Barry, Hal, and Bruce try to fight off the malevolent Cybertronians. Diana sliced down several drones as Clark blasted some and punched several away. "There's too many!" Bruce shouted as he blew one up and kicked a micromaster away and knocked out a stormtrooper. Victor flew in and blasted three down, "We got a problem. Multiple ships are coming in. Spaceships. Ready to blow this planet to ashes." Diana shook her head, "We have to stop them-!" Just then, the Yamato, Enterprise, and Enterprise-D flew in at the same time the Star Destroyers did. "All stations! Fire photon torpedoes!" Picard shouted as they unleashed all their weapons. "Fire everything we got! Save the wave-motion gun!" Mirage shouted as the Yamato fired and let the Aerialbots out with the Seekers as they battled with the Parademons and Tie fighters. "All stations! Destroy the Star Destroyers!" Prime shouted as he and the away team and wreckers ran to beam down.

The League was confused until Optimus, Nemesis, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Treadshot and the others were beamed down and attacked. Toxitron ran with the wreckers, "Wreckers! Merge and form WRECKAGE!" They combined and brought down several tie's and seekers. Optimus rolled over to Ironhide and helped blast at the incoming decepticons. Nemesis grabbed one of Ironhide's back canons and loaded it as he rolled to Diana and fired at an incoming Autobot. She looked up at him, "Who are you?" Nemesis glanced at her, "Nemesis, good guy. You?" Diana sliced a decepticon's head off and turned to him, "Diana. Princess of Themyscira. Good lady." Nemesis nodded and loaded his gun as he aimed at a decepticon, "Shall we your highness?" She nodded and smirked, "Let's." The two took out several as they fought their way through the enemy hordes. Optimus saw Megatron and glared as he ran at him and started slugging it out with him. Ironhide motioned for everyone, "AUTOBOTS! COVER PRIME!" He fired at the Autobots and Decepticons coming at them. Bee jumped and sliced at one as Treadshot fired and punched them. Clark flew up and blasted one, Diana and Nemesis ran and flew up as Nemesis pressed his ear, "Megatron! I need cover fire! Me and Diana are going after Darksied and Optimus." Megatron nodded, "Aye sir. Fire phasers at those ties and destroyers!" The two flew up and ran through the destroyers blasting them up and trying to do some damage. Nemesis saw Prime as he pointed, "That's the bot! We need a plan!" Diana nodded, "You confront him, and I'll sneak attack him." Nemesis nodded, "Be safe Princess." He jumped down and landed in front of Prime, "Hey you bucket of bolts!" Prime glared at him, "I have been waiting for this moment for a long time..." Nemesis nodded, "You killed my friends... But you're about to kill her family." Diana sliced the dark lord's arm off as he growled in pain. Nemesis grabbed him and body slammed him into the floor of his destroyer. Diana grabbed her lasso and threw him into a wall. The Prime got up and slammed Nemesis' head into a wall and then grabbed Diana's lasso as he tried to fling her off his ship. Diana hung on tightly as she flung herself at his face and punched him back. Optimus grunted as he smirked and flipped a switch, "Trypticon! Omega Doom! Transform!" Several ships transformed as they started loading their weapons. Optimus gasped as he pressed his ear, "Everyone! Fire at the ships! Destroy the Sentinels!" Everyone opened fire as Nemesis and Diana ran and escaped the ship. The two flew to Optimus and the others, "Sir we're outta options! We lost! Unicron might be En Route now!" Prime shook his head, "NO! We need to save their world!" Nemesis nodded, "I like that plan Sir!" They fired and tried to kill the Decepticons until they heard a large explosion come from behind them...