Seven of Nine

Optimus sat in his quarters as he read a larger human book. The door beeped as he looked up slightly, "Come in." The door opened as a lady stood next to him, "I'm much more of a Percy Jackson borg myself." Prime looked at her as he set his book down and sat up, "Annika?" Prime analyzed her as she smiled slightly and rubbed his metal cheek. "Hello Orion." He had peace and joy in his optics. Annika looked into them as she sighed, "Still the strong and caring bot I read about in the comics?" Prime nodded and gently rubbed her head, "Finally became the understanding human I hoped for." She nodded and smiled as he winked, "Is Scourge still alive?" He nodded, "He goes by Nemesis again but he will definitely respond to you calling him that." She nodded and smiled, "Good to see you Orion." Prime nodded, "And you too Annika." She left and walked to Nemesis' room. He wasn't in there but Seven of Nine walked around. She saw all kinds of stuff. His guns, swords, metal posters, and an entire wall devoted to his friends and at the center of it, a misadventure the two had a few years ago. She smiled at it as she sighed. She almost left until she heard the metal footsteps come into the room. It was Nemesis, with his ears extended and playing At Doom's Gate by Mick Gordon. He thumped his head to it as he faked a guitar. Seven giggled as she watched him rock out. He finally deactivated his music and sat on a chair. He played on his tablet as he sighed, "Hey there big bot." He looked around and smiled as he gently hugged Seven of Nine. "Annika!" She smiled and patted his chest. Nemesis teared up a little bit as Seven rubbed his cheek, "Hello Scourge." He smiled as she looked at his scar on his right optic. "War hasn't been to kind to you, has it?" He shook his head, "But I'm finally free." She rose her brow "You are?" He nodded as he took his battle-mask off and smiled softly. She smiled and hugged his face as he sighed happily and rubbed her back. "Thank you... old friend." She nodded as he started to breakdown slowly. She rubbed his cheek, still hugging him, "Of course Scourge." He smiled and held on to her, not letting go, "It's okay, I got you big guy. Shhhh..." He nodded as he started calming down. "I'm not leaving you. Not this time Scourge." He nodded, "Me neither Annika..."