Fall of Earth G2-1993

Unicron was upon Cybertron. The evil autbots and villains were attacking as the Autobots of this universe fell. Jazz and Sideswipe were ordered to retreat as Rodimus got blown up. They gasped until Magnus shouted, "Optimus! I'm picking up another ship incoming!" Everyone looked to the sky as the Enterprise flew in and fired at them. The evil Prime glared at the ship as he tried to fire at it.

"Optimus, I'm only picking up 2 Autobot lifeforms on the planet," Skywarp said as Optimus nodded, "beam them aboard." Jazz and Sideswipe looked around as Skywarp walked to them, "Greetings. Welcome to the Enterprise. Optimus Prime wants you two at the bridge. Sideswipe on weapons and Jazz on Comms." They ran to the bridge and smiled as they saw G1 Optimus walk to them, "Greetings Autobots, I am-" They hugged him as he hugged back, "I'm sorry for your losses. But we must act now." The two nodded and got to their stations. Jazz rose a brow, "We have an urgent message from a weird frequency!" Optimus nodded, "Patch it through!" Megatron was on the screen, "I'm from the same universe as the Optimus you're battling." His ships flew out as they helped the Enterprise fend off Unicron. Prime sent his Aerialbots as they damaged Megatron's ship. "Skywarp! Beam over any survivors on the ships and have Grapple pull in their ships!" The ships were brought into the shuttle bay as Megatron, Treadshot and Soundwave entered the bridge. Optimus walked up to him as they shook hands, "Welcome aboard Megatron." He nodded and smiled softly. Treadshot approached, "How are the ships?" Prime turned to Grapple, "Safe and sound sir." The cons nodded as Optimus pointed to the other Prime, "You have the con. Gentlemen, follow me." They walked out as the Decepticons got situated. Prime and Megatron talked for a bit and the two bonded over how much they were alike and how they care for the humans. Megatron stopped as he saw Rey and Ben worked on a lightsaber, "Jedi..." Optimus nodded, "Wanna meet them?" Megatron nodded hesitantly as the two leaders knelt down to them. Ben smiled as he and Rey looked up, "Hello Prime," He waved, "Hello Rey," he said in happy tone, "This is Megatron, Leader of the Decepticons. Our allies." She smiled as she held her hand out to him, Megatron held his finger out to her as she shook it. Ben smiled and shook it next as Megatron pulled out a crystal and handed it to Ben, "I think it needs this." He smiled softly as Ben nodded and put it in the saber. "Thank you Megatron." He nodded and smiled as he turned to Optimus, "If you'd like, you can be their guardian robot." Megatron smiled and nodded as he sat with the Jedi. Optimus headed to the door and turned as he smiled at the sight of Megatron hanging out with Rey and Ben. He walked back to the bridge as Autobots and Decepticons were working together to get the ship working. With that done, the Enterprise took off to the next universe.