Author's Note

WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY VERY CRINGEY! I WROTE IT IN HIGH SCHOOL. PLEASE FORGIVE THE BAD WRITING XD

Happy Valentine's Day 2021! As my gift to you, I give you my first ever teen fiction/romance novel, A Love-Hate Relationship. Please vote, comment, follow, and enjoy! Just a warning: there's a LOT of cliché in here. But I promise I'll do my best to edit these early drafts and make it have more sense! I won't keep it this cliché haha! So bear with me until I finally get the newer, edited drafts in... when I'm not too lazy to edit, of course! Enjoy!

I love love-hate relationships. I love when a guy and a girl meet in the most comical way and go arguing and insulting each other until they finally admit their feelings and fall in love. There's a lot of books on Wattpad that I've read that have relationships like that, and to me, they are the cutest, sweetest romances ever. It's just perfect when two people fall for each other despite their differences and their imperfections. I also tend to do that with my characters, but I've never actually written a romance novel. So now I present to you, my first teen romance book, A Love-Hate Relationship. God bless you, and enjoy the book!

The Spanish version will be published alongside this book!

Inspiration Credit to:

-Love-hate relationships in general: For giving me the main idea.

-The Good Witch TV series: For giving me inspiration through Grace and Nick's meeting (even though it wasn't romantic, it was still funny)

-My parents: For giving me a few romance ideas.

-My cousins: For letting me know what having sisters is like.

-The Greatest Showman Movie: For inspiring me through their song, Rewrite the Stars.

-Ballerina Movie: For giving me the 'ballet' idea.

-My best friend candaceherrman: For sharing her point of view of what being a ballerina is like (she is an AMAZING dancer!).