3.4

PETERS POV

"Wants me to stay put? Who does he think he is?" I ranted to myself as I walked down the middle of the road.

My steps halted as I noticed some purplish glow in the middle of the road. Running over to it, I recognized it as a piece of one of the weapons. It must have fallen out somehow when they were driving. Guess they didn't shut their backdoors tight enough.

"Woah." I gasped picking it up. It made warping noises as it glowed a vibrant purple. I had to figure out what this thing is and what it could do if I planned on stopping these guys. First though, I had to go and check on y/n and make sure she was okay.

YOUR POV

I laid down in my bed staring at the ceiling. My dad was out working and Jason was asleep. I was exhausted and yet and I couldn't seem to sleep after what had happened. I canceled the plans with MJ, telling her that I was too tired to hangout and I'd see her tomorrow at school.

My ears perked back when I heard low knocking hitting my bedroom window. I sat up in bed, the covered falling off my shoulders as I checked what was making that noise. My eyebrows furrowed together when I saw Peter with his head resting against the glass, a smile plastered on his face. He looked worn out too.

"Peter? What are you doing out here?" I whisper yelled at him as I opened the window for him to climb through.

"I wanted to see you." Peter scratched the back of his neck dropping his backpack off his shoulder.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "So now you have time for me? Which, I get if you're going through something and need time or whatever, but I want to be there for you like you were me and I just feel like you're pushing me away."

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way." Peter frowned, "I'm dealing with some... stuff. I just can't tell you what that stuff is yet."

"Does it have to do with the Stark Internship?" I asked softly sitting on my bed.

Peter nodded dropping his backpack at the end of my bed.

"Yeah. I'm just trying to work really hard to impress Mr. Stark." The brunette ran his fingers through his messy hair, plopping down next to me.

"Peter, you're amazing. Everything you build and design is truly perfect. I know Mr. Stark is your idol and you want to go above and beyond to impress him, just try not to forget about the people down here. No matter what we'll be there for you. I'll be there for you." I nudged him lightly.

"Thanks y/n." Peter smiled. I nodded, both of us staring at each other and man, he looked so kissable right now. His tousled brown hair messy all over his head, his charcoal grey hoodie unzipped down to the middle of his chest with a white shirt underneath.

"Can we cuddle?" Peter asked softly.

I nodded, yawning into my arm. Making my way up my bed Peter kicked off his shoes, both of us getting under the covers. My head was laying on his chest I could hear his heart thump rapidly, a small smile threatening to spill because I was making him feel this way. Peter wrapped his arms around me, the warmth of him making me yawn again.

PETERS POV

My eyes fluttered open, and it took me a moment to remember I was in y/ns room. I looked over next to me to see her still soundly asleep, her hand gripping my sweatshirt and I smiled. I'm glad she was safe after what happened last night. It really got me worked up and I almost thought about telling her I was Spiderman. It didn't feel like the right time, though. Although I don't think there will ever be the right time.