4.5

PETERS POV

I grabbed Mantis, making sure she landed safely after being thrown by thanos. The Titan, carelessly tossing away the guardians before turning the moon into dust, using the debris to throw down on iron man. I leapt out of the way as large moon rocks fell from the sky.

The guardians were sent flying by the impact of the rocks to the ground. I scrambled up on the air, grabbing the people with my webs so they would fall and injure themselves.

"I got you! I got you! Sorry I can't remember anyone's names!" I apologized, webbing them to something not moving.

I landed on a nearby rock, seeing Thanos and Tony throwing their fair share of punches and kicks.

THIRD PERSON POV

"You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna to lose it." Tony said sounded absolutely done with the titan.

"Stark." Thanos smirked.

"You know me?"

"You're not the only one cursed with knowledge."

"My only curse is you." Tony hissed, small rockets launching off his suits shoulders.

The rockets all explode on target, momentarily shrouding Thanos in smoke. Before it clears, Iron Man pile drives into Thanos horizontally, using his single super-jet boot configuration. As he bounces off, he flips and sticks his landing, immediately re-configuring his boots into ground clamps for stability and his gloves into rocket-driven battering rams, punching Thanos into a ruined wall behind him.

Thanos shakes it off quickly, reaches forward and tears Iron Man's helmet off, revealing Tony's surprised expression before the suit recovers automatically and re-forms his head protection. The Titan makes use of the delay and punches back hard, sending Iron Man sliding meters away, giving Thanos time to rip the brace device off the gauntlet. He immediately uses the Power Stone to stream  energy at his opponent, who forms a shield to kneel behind just as instantly, getting pushed back even further by the incredible force.

Iron Man slides out from behind the shield, letting the angled energy push him away for a faster start, and whips back to Thanos full thrusters; he kicks at the Titan with his left foot, turning the boot into a ground clamp at the same time to pin the gauntlet, and keeps twisting while his left glove becomes a ram again, slamming into Thanos' face, cutting his cheek.

Thanos panted, "All that for a drop of blood?"

Tony smirked, "A man once told me that if you could make a god bleed his people will cease to believe in him."

Thanks sneers, cocking his fist back and unleashing fury. Iron Man attempts to block the blows with his forearms, but Thanos is relentless, picking him up by the helmet and blasting his midsection with the Power Stone. The gaps in nanite coverage are now gaping, as the armor loses the ability to recover from the intensity and extent of the damage. Iron Man lands hard from the Power blast, struggles to one knee and fires his right hand repulsor at Thanos; the beam is easily deflected by the gauntlet.

He gets to both feet as the suit tries to complete repairs, adding the beam from his left hand as well. Thanos walks right up to him, and backhands the incomplete helmet completely off Tony's head. He crosses his arms to block a blow from Thanos' gauntlet, and has his left hand caught over his head. In desperation, he forms what's left of his right glove into a short-sword, which is also easily caught by Thanos, snapping it off clean and driving it through Tony's left side. The fight is over.

Thanos walks Tony back until he sits, and places the gauntlet almost comfortingly on Tony's head.

"You have my respect, Stark. When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive." Thanos drops his hand from Tonys head, "I hope they will remember you."

Tony looked down at the blood dripping from his chin and stomach, the pain becoming distracting.

Thanos raises the gauntlet, closing his fist, all four Stones glowing.

"Stop!" Strange yelled sitting up on the ground looking broken. "Spare his life and I'll give you the stone."

"No tricks." Thanks grunted.

Doctor Strange shook his head, opening up the medallion to reveal the time stone. The stone floats to Thanos' bare hand. Doctor Strange watches him intently, as he takes the Stone and drops it into the thumb setting, the energy pulse making the Titan wince.

"One to go." Thanos smirked, using the gauntlet to make himself disappear.

PETERS POV

"Did we just lose?" I bit my lip feeling fearful.

"Why would you do that?" Tony sadly asked strange.

Strange let out a small sigh, "We're in the endgame now."

-

Dun dun dun

Hope everyone's doing well today!

Luh youuu

❤️❤️❤️