4.3

YOUR POV

"Peter, it's your girlfriend again. I'm staring to get worried. Just, text me when you can and let me know what's going on. May is worrying too. I lov- uh, be safe."

I sighed ending the call, stuffing my phone back in my sweatshirt pocket.

"He answer?" MJ asked. I shook my head and the brunette groaned.

"I'm sure he's fine. Maybe his backpack got stolen again and can't get his phone." MJ tried to ease my overthinking.

"Maybe.." I sighed bitting my bottom lip, "it's the evening now and he's not back."

"Being a super hero doesn't have a set time you know." MJ teased turning on her PlayStation.

I playfully rolled my eyes sitting up further on her bed, smiling when her dog Moose pushed open her door.

"You haven't talked about Vanessa lately, everything going okay?"

MJ shook her head, plopping down on her bean bag, "Her and I agreed to just be friends."

"Awe, why?" I pouted.

"I don't think she was fully ready for a relationship and the vibe wasn't there for me. I'm vibing by myself till I meet the right person."

"Well, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, mamas."

PETERS POV

"Hey, what's going on?" My eyebrows furrowed as the ship came to a rocky halt.

"I think we're here." Doctor Strange said. I glanced down at the screen near the controls, the word Titan flashing and I guess that must have been the planets name.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

Tony pointed his finger at me, "I don't want to hear anymore pop culture references out of you for the rest of the trip. Understand?"

"I'm trying to say that... something is coming."

A grenade rolled into view as my spider senses tingled. Tony, Strange and I all flew back when the grenade exploded in an energy pulse.

THIRD PERSON POV

"THANOS!" Drax roared running into the ship, flinging a blade at Strange. The cloak deflected the blade with a mystical shield, and in return the cloak shot towards Draxs face, half smothering him to the floor. Star Lord and Iron Man were  having their own battle as Peter frantically crawled backwards to get away from mantis.

"Don't put your eggs in me!" Peter shrieked shooting a web at her in panic, pinning her arms to her body.

Star Lord shot towards Peter, shooting at him but missed when Peter leapt away. Getting ready to jump again, Quill shot an electric band around Peters body, stunning him long enough for Quill to point a gun at his head.

"Alright, everybody, stay where you are... chill the F out." Star Loud yelled, the room going silent as every stopped what they were doing, Drax finally pulling the cloak from his face.

"I'm going to ask you this one time. Wheres Gamora?" Quill asked.

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony asked, his helmet flipping open.

"I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?!" Drax laughed.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows at this companion, shaking his head before turning back towards Stark, "Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak."