5.10

PETERS POV

I made it to Berlin, Germany, landing in the middle of the road. A sleek black car pulled up, the window rolling down to reveal the man I needed to see.

"Get in." He said. I quickly climbed in, shutting my door.

"Fury there's something I need-

He held his hand up to silence me, "Wait till we're secure."

I nodded, putting my seatbelt on. The drive was short and silent as we pulled up towards a building. Nick led me upstairs towards a vacant room, Agent Hill looking out the window. I flipped the goggles on my mask up.

"So, is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?" Nick asked.

"He's talking about EDITH." Agent Hill explained noticing my confusion.

"Look, I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry, but Beck is not who he says he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the elementals is all fake. He's using some sort of illusion tech and that's how he tricked you, how he tricked me into giving him EDITH." I said before sliding over the tech y/n and MJ found. "I pulled this off the fire monster in Prague without evening knows it."

"So all that death and destruction we witnessed was created by this?" Nick gestures towards the tech.

"No, not just this." I said, "I think he's using drones."

Fury sighed along with Agent Hill, "If this is true then that means he is very dangerous and we need to be smart."

"Who else did you tell about this?" Nick asked just as my spider senses went off.

"Parker? Parker what is it?"

"It's Beck! He's here!" My eyes widened flipping down the eye goggles.

The hologram started to disappear, even Maria and the building.

"What? Hill?" Fury pulled out his gun.

"No, it's just an ill-"

A missile was fired from behind me, hitting Fury right in the chest as he slid against the wall.

"FURY!"

THIRD PERSON POV

Peter looked back, a weaponized drone behind him. The drone took another shot, blasting Peter through the wall, causing him to fall several floors down.

Quentins voice rang from the shadows. Peter stood in the center of the room while a spotlight was on him, a bunch of drones pointing their guns at him.

"Wow, Peter. Wow. I thought we were close. Fury always had to die. But not you." Quentin said, his voice echoing over the room even thought he wasn't actually there.

"Stop hiding, Beck!" Peter yelled.

Peter shoots some web at one of the drones but misses. Their cloaking devices activate and they disappear, while another illusion gets activated.

"I tried to help you walk away from this." Beck hissed, "Now you're making me do this.."

Everything goes dark. Peter, now in his original Tony Stark suit, looks in horror when lights fall down, revealing a school corridor covered in green smoke. Mysterio stalked towards him.

"You told me, you were just a kid." Beck scoffed.

Peter shot a web at the villain but green smoke was the only thing coming out. Mysterio suddenly appeared behind him.

"You told me..."

Peter punches him, only to punch a brick pillar instead. Peter hissed in pain, feeling the skin of his knuckles tear, warm blood rising to the surface.