3.13

PETERS POV
a month later

"Mr. Stark, can I talk to you for a second?" I licked my lips, knocking on the glass door of his lab.

"What's up, kid?" Tony asked turning down his music.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about y/n. You see-"

"Get her some flowers. Say it was your fault and she was right. Then enjoy some champagne and-"

"Mr. Stark, y/n and I are great. We aren't fighting."

"So then what did you want to talk to me about?" Tony turned his head and raised an eyebrow.

"I wanted to talk to you about y/n living in the compound."

"You wanted to talk to me about y/n living in the compound." Tony repeated to himself.

I nodded, "I made a PowerPoint and everything."

"Alright kid, give me the basic version. I don't have time for a PowerPoint." Tony grabbed his coffee cup, bringing it to his lips.

"She's used the last of her fathers money on this months rent and then after that she won't have a place to live. And Jameson doesn't pay her nearly enough than what she deserves." I blew out in one breath.

Tony scratched his chin.

"Andddd Natasha really loves Jason and you don't want to take her dreams away of caring for a child, do you?" I batted my eyelashes.

Tonys face paled, "Nope. I don't want that. Okay, kid. You got your wish. I'll start renovating here soon but I don't want no funny business."

I smiled brightly, "Thank you, Mr. Stark!"

"I mean it Parker, I don't want any Parker babies running around in the next month."

"Yes, sir." I blushed. I left the lab feeling excitement wash over me. I didn't live in the compound, but I sure was over here a lot and I knew this way that y/n would be safe.

Well safer anyway.

I left the compound, pulling on my spider suit so I could swing over to my girlfriends, planning on stopping a few criminals in the city while I was at it.

YOUR POV

"Jason, please work with me here." I sighed heavily at the toddler. Jason let out a high pitch scream of laughter, running away from me as I tried to put his diaper on him. I had just given him a bath and he was keen on not wanting any clothes on his body.

It was like free Willy over here. There was a soft knock at the door so I got up, tossing the clean diaper on the couch shaking my head as Jason kept running around bum ass naked. Little shit.

"Hey Pete." I smiled pecking his lips a few time in greeting. Peter smiled brightly, barely able to contain his excitement.

"Guess what?!" Peter bounced around. I shut the door behind him, giggling at his enthusiasm.

"What?" I asked.

"I talked to Mr. Stark and-"

"You're an Avenger now?!" I grinned.

"No.. I mean, I guess I practically am but no." Peter waved off, "Mr. Stark is going to renovate another room in the compound so that you and Jason can live there!"

"W-what?" My jaw slacked open. I was speechless.

"Isn't it the coolest thing ever?! You and Jason will be so much safer now and we're over there all the time anyway so it's perfect." Peter smiled.

"That's amazing Peter." I agreed.

"What's wrong? You don't seem very excited." Peter pouted lightly coming over to me. He pushed a stray hair behind me ear, his doe brown eyes gazing at me with so much emotion.

"I am excited it's a once in a lifetime thing, I just.. Stark didn't have to do that. Jason can be a handful and I just don't want to be a burden to them. I'm not super or anything."

Peter frowned, "You're not going to be a burden, I promise. They've welcomed you in their little family with open arms and Natasha loves Jason. She loves you. It might be a big adjustment but I think some normal could really do them good."

"You think so?" I bit my bottom lip.

Peter smiled, nodding his head, "I really do. Plus, Tony was afraid to tell Nat no soo there's that."

I giggled, hugging Peter tightly. His muscular arms wrapped around me and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Everythings going to be fine. I promise."

I believed him. I mean, what could really go wrong, right? It might take some adjusting, but I knew that everything was going to be okay in the end. This was a new start for Jason and I and for the rest of us. I was going to make the most of it.

[...]

"So, what do you think?" Tony asked showing me my new room.

"I love it. Thank you so much. You didn't have to do this." I gasped looking around.

"It's no biggie. I know you make Peter happy and you've grown on all of us." Tony waved it off not wanting to get emotional.

"I'm sorry for what my father did. I know he kinda recked your plane that held a bunch of valuable stuff. I should have said something sooner."

"Yeah, that was kinda a big hit." Tony sighed, "But your boyfriend took care of it and everything is fine now. So with that being said, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Peter." The billionaire cleared his throat.

"I don't want any funny business. I mean it. I don't want any little Peters or Y/n's running around until you're at least fifty. Understood?"

I smiled softly, my face becoming hot, "Understood."

"Good." Tony patted my arm awkwardly, "Enjoy the room kid. And please, tell Natasha that the rest of us want to spend time with Jason too. She keeps the kid all to herself."

I snorted, "I'll do my best."

-

One more chapter in this phase and then it's phase 4!