Chapter 19: Red Alert! Rowan's Gone Crazy!

Willow was put back in the room she was previously in. She didn't know why but she felt like she was caught red handed and felt guilty. She also followed the maid back because she wanted to process everything. Had she actually transmigrated or was she dreaming? But if this was a dream, it was one hella' long dream. On the other hand, she didn't want it to be a dream.

Why?

Because it's not every day that you transmigrate. As the saying goes 'YOLO'!

Willow paused when a thought occurred. Was she dead? If so she should believe in 'YOLT' which stands for 'You only live twice'.

Willow shook her head. She shouldn't be happy when she just died. Should she mourn for herself? But what of her life back home? Would anyone miss her? There was her mother and Melody and Rowan—the vampire, or maybe not. She wasn't sure what part was reality and what was not. The night before felt too real to be a dream and too absurd to be real.

Willow picked the jug from the table and poured a glass of water for herself. She gulped it down. She was quite thirsty. Looked like transmigrating took a lot of energy.

When the maid had directed her back to the room, she had handed Willow a robe. Willow was glad for it, since she felt cold all over at the thought that she wasn't in her own world.

Willow wondered what she was supposed to do here, in this unknown world, shaking her head she remembered that this world does not have the love of her life. WiFi! Oh what should she now!

Willow was about to fall into a pool of depression, but then she remembered that the slip she was wearing was very provocative, unlike the conservative clothes people wore in the historical times. She was sure that the ladies of that time did not wear something so short in the time. Or maybe they did and she was just not aware of it

Willow preferred to think positive in this situation, she had transmigrated into a modern novel. Yes, and they also have WiFi, webnovels and webtoons and the most important thing—Nutella!

Thinking back even the maid she had previously met did not wear ankle length gown but her skirt fell right below her knees.

Willow heard a soft knock on the door, the door opened before she could answer.

Willow stood up in shock and pointed a finger at the person at the door. "Natasha what are you doing here?"

"Let me explain." Natasha looked nervous standing near the door.

"Did you transmigrate along with me?"

Natasha blinked. "What?"

Willow's eyes widened when she recalled the night before. "You were there the night before."

"Yes, I was. Now please let me explain. I know it's hard to accept this."

It wasn't. Not really. She had safely transmigrated. In one piece. And the biggest part is she wasn't alone.

"Rowan's here too?"

"Yes." Distress passed through Natasha's eyes.

"So the three of us transmigrated together." Willow muttered.

"What? What do you mean by transmigrated together?"

"Well, did we not?"

"Willow, do you remember what happened?"

"I don't know. I'm confused." Willow sighed. She wasn't sure what to believe and what not to. But she wanted to believe that they had transmigrated and that Rowan was a—a human. Her mind had been in denial all this time. "So what happened," Willow paused. "Is that all true?"