Chapter 1

That year. That day. That week. That very day I was taken from the physical world, I remember the pain, the fear I felt that day. We were hunting to find Lilith, to save me from my impending death, the nightmares that kept me awake at night. I was terrified, Sam and Dean kept telling me I wasn't going to go. When I looked at the boys, all that happened was their faces were deformed and turning almost evil. The fighting, the screaming. When we found Lilith she inhabited in Ruby's meat suit, I had fought to keep Sam and Dean from trading their souls for mine. When the clock struck midnight, I could see the hound, I could hear it, Sam, Dean, and who we thought was Ruby ran from it, when Dean pointed out it was Ruby, that's when it ended pinned to a table, dragged to the floor. All I could do was scream and try to fight as this hell hound turned my guts into nothing. Sam and Dean's pain filled screams, then finally nothing. It was quiet, dark at first. Then it was filled with thunder, my vision filled with lightning, my screams echoed as I called for my brothers, but it was nothing compared to their screams calling for me. The hooks that were dug into my skin pulled against me painfully as I was suspended in the air. No pain can be comparable to that day.

~Present Day~

          I took a deep breath as my eyes snapped open, a deep couch raddled my chest, the place around me was dark, I had barely even enough oxygen to breath, I felt my pocket for a lighter. As I moved my hand around, it knocked against the wall next to me. I pulled out my lighter from my pocket and lit it up, I looked around, it was still too dark for me to see much of anything. I was confused and slightly startled at where I was.

"Help!" I tried to yell, my voice was dry and hoarse to get to enough sound out. "Damn it." I muttered, I reached my free hand up and smacked the part above me as I did, something fell on my face. I pulled on the wood, once it moved a whole bunch of what I think was dirt fell on top of me. I dug my way through the dirt and breached through it. I took a deep breath as soon as my head hit the surface. I sat there for a second trying to catch my breath, then continued to pull myself out of the ground. Laying on my stomach for a second, I caught my breath enough to stand up and look around me. A cross stood over where I was buried, trees fell were toppled over and on the ground, all away from where I was. The back of my hand whipped over my mouth as I stared around me, my eyes wandered from the trees to look down at what I was wearing, my top was covered in a black tank top with an oversized green flannel, jeans and my black boots. I felt my neck to see if my necklace still sat there, it was gone. I looked around again for any sign of a road around me. Once I found it I started walking.

        I had been walking for what felt like hours, the flannel was now wrapped around my waist and my short hair was pulled back to the best it could be. Bird chirped around me. When I finally came across a gas station.

"Hello?" I called through the door. No one came. "Fuck it." I muttered quietly, I wrapped my flannel around my hand and broke the glass, unlocked the door and let myself in. I instantly walked towards the fridge and pulled out a water bottle. Once I drank more than half the bottle, I made my way over to the newspaper stand, I pulled the newspaper off it's rack and read the date.

"September?" My voice came out soft and quiet as I stared at the date. My jaw clenched, as my feet carried me towards the bathroom. I washed off my face and stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes dropped towards my torso, hesitantly lifting my shirt passed my bra, I saw nothing but my smooth skin. A vision passed through my mind vividly, of myself getting torn up by a hellhound. I dropped my shirt and looked over my body one last time, when my hands landed on a very visible hand print on my shoulder that wrapped around my arm completely. I poked at it lightly, wondering what the hell could have made at the mark. In that moment, I've never wanted Sam and Dean more, scared and alone is what ran through me. Quickly I made my way through the store with a plastic bag filling it up with food and water. My eyes gazed around the store as they landed on the cash register, I made my way over to it and hit a button making it pop open with a 'ding.' I started to take the money from it, not all of it, but most of it. The t.v turned itself on, static filling the place, my head snapped towards it, I turned it off, then the radio started playing, my hand moved to turn that off too, the t.v turned itself back on. My eyes quickly moved to the window, my legs carried me to the salt, I pulled the top off and started to place on the ledges, the radio and static started to get higher pitched.