Chapter 21

While we were walking the kid that was being chased by the bullies was now chasing said bullies. I furrowed my eyebrows a little as I watched them run.

"You got a problem, mister?" The kid questioned as he stopped, his eyes solely focused on Dean.

"What? No." Dean answered, the kid continued to run after the bullies. I pierced my lips slightly, looking up at Dean. We continued our walk, when Dean stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning to face him, he was holding his stomach. He shook his head and we continued walking, once we got to the hotel, Dean went straight to the bathroom, I sighed quietly sitting down and beginning the research on the coin we found. The sound of Dean vomiting soon began to make its way around the room. "Dean, are you okay?" I ask, I got up to stand by the door. I was only met with the sound of him vomiting. "Do you want some water?"

"Yes..." Dean's voice was raspy and just not sounding good at all. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, I cracked it open for him and opened the door up and handed him the bottle.

"Don't chug it, or else...." I couldn't even get my sentence out before he started throwing up again. "If you need me, call me. I'll be right outside the door." I closed the door leaving him be. I sat down to continue the research. Soon enough the front door opened and closed, I looked up to see Sam, the sound of Dean vomiting made him look at the bathroom door.

"Dean?" Sam questioned. "You alright?"

"He's been throwing up since we got back. I think it's from the sandwich." I say to him.

"The wishes turn bad, Sam." Dean sounded from the other side of the door. "The wishes turn very bad." Sam looked at me, I shrugged.

"I was helping him, but he was throwing up so bad, I thought I'd just let him be and I'll be here if he needs me." Dean finally came out of the bathroom. "The coin was Babylonian and it is cursed. I found some fragments of a legend." Dean started to gag again, I moved my attention back to him, as he disappeared into the bathroom again.

"I'm good." He muttered holding up his hand a smile made its way to my face.

"The serpent is Tiamat, which is the Babylonian god of primordial chaos." I explained passing the laptop and papers to Sam as he sat down next to me. "I guess their priests were working some serious black magic."

"They made the coin?" Sam questioned, looking over at me.

"Yeah, to sow the seeds of chaos. Whoever tosses a coin in the wishing well, makes a wish, it turns on the well. Then it starts granting wishes to all comers."

"But the wishes get twisted. You ask for a talking teddy..." Sam began.

"You get a bipolar nut job." Dean finished off.

"And you get E. Coli." I added with a smile.

"Mm." Dean hummed at me, Dean opened a can of soda.

"This thing has turned more than one town upside down over the centuries. It's even wiped a few off the map. I mean, one person gets their wish, it's trouble, but everybody gets their wish...." I explain to them.

"It's chaos." Sam finishes off, I nodded my head, as Dean hummed. "Any way to stop it?"

"Yeah. One way. We got to find the first wisher. Whoever dropped the coin in and made the first wish, they're the only ones who can pull it back out and reverse the wishes. So for now, we've got a couple of nutso dreams come true, but once the word gets out about the well, things are just gonna get crazier and crazier." I explain to them.