Chapter 3

When I woke again, my body jolted, the visions of Hell plagued my dreams and my thoughts.

"Mouse, you awake?" I heard Bobby's voice say, I turned my head and looked at him, my door was open, I was curled up fully on the seat.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm awake." I say, I slowly sat up fully, my hand ran through my short hair pushing it back. My eyes wandered around, all the boys stood out the Impala waiting for me, we were in a small neighborhood. I dragged myself out of the car, I stood to my full height. "Well, what are we waiting for let's go." My hands made a shooing motion. We started moving up to the house. Bobby knocked on the door. A woman opened the door, she had very pretty, brown curly hair and nice kind eyes.

"Bobby!" She said chuckling, she and Bobby hugged, she actually picked him up off the ground.

"You're a sight for sore eyes." Bobby complimented. The women's eyes trailed to me and my brothers.

"So, are these the Winchesters?" She asked looking at us.

"Sam, Dean, Kenna-- Pamela Barnes. Best damn psychic in the state." Bobby introduced us, we gave our hi's and hello's to her. Her eyes trailed Dean for a second before shifting over to me.

"McKenna Winchester. Out of the fire and back into the frying pan, huh?" She asked as her eyes grazed me for a second with a kind smile. "Makes you a rare individual."

"If you say so." I say nodding my head lightly.

"Come on in." Pamela let us into her home.

"So, you hear anything?" Dean questioned as he passed by Pamela.

"Well, I ouija-ed my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your girl out or why." Pamela answered, shutting her door.

"So, what's next?" Bobby questioned.

"A seance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed." My head slowly nodded at her.

"You're not gonna summon the damn thing here?"

"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it, like a crystal ball without the crystal." Pamela walked past us and farther into her house.

"I'm game." Dean said as he followed after her. I shook my head at him with a small smile. We all followed after her, I got a good look around her house as she got out the supplies as Dean flirted with her, of course. I walked over to the corner of the room and saw a crystal, picking it up I examined it.

"You are quite the adventurer aren't you?" Pamela's voice sounded, it startled leading me to almost drop the crystal. She chuckled at me as I spun around to face her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do anything...." I muttered.

"Oh, no honey, you're fine. I know a good person when I see them. You're just a curious little thing is all." She chuckled out

"I know, it's funny. The world I live in shouldn't be curious about anything, but here I am, as curious as ever." I turned back around and placed the crystal back where it was. "Curiosity killed the cat." I muttered the last part quietly.

"But a cat always has nine lives, so you have plenty left." I cracked a smile at her.

"Right, but how long will those lives last? Especially with those two." My eyes trailed over to my brothers who stood there having a small argument over something. Sam's eyes glanced over at us, he did a double take with a shocked face before smacking Dean's arm, Dean's eyes soon moved to us, he stood up straight with a sheepish smile and then waving as if nothing was going on. I looked back at Pamela who was smiling at the pair. "It's like taking care of two toddlers sometimes." She laughed lightly.