Dis is some good crack #1

Just wanted to say thanks for clicking on this story. Sorry if any of it is too OOC, then again this is crack so idk what you expected. Anyway enjoy uwu
(Y/N) - your name
(H/C) - hair color
(F/S) - favorite snack
(F/C) - favorite color
_____________________

Everything seemed to be peaceful that evening, everyone minding their own business as the day continued to roll on.

After taking a sip of his piss free tea, Giorno raised an eyebrow before looking around speaking up slightly. "Where's (Y/N)?"

Before mass panic ensued Trish stood up and sighed setting down her magazine as she began to ascend up the stair case "I'll check her room." The pinkette stated, giving a soft knock on the (h/c)nettes door. "(Y/N)? You in there?"

No answer.

She continued to knock, before setting her hand on the doorknob, testing to see if it was unlocked. Her eyebrow raised slightly, as she opened the door. It was strange seeing as (Y/N) usually always had the door locked and walked in. "(Y/N)?" Trish questioned a bit more loudly looking around the females room, even checking the connecting bathroom finding no sign of the females presence making her a bit anxious.

A simple note caught her eye as she moved towards the desk, on top in fancy glitter pen read "To whom it may concern", and unfolded the letter, her eyes widening as she continued to read it.

"W H A T?!"

As the gang continued to sit downstairs, Naranica and Fugo yelling at each other, Mista engrossed in a magazine, Abbacchio downing wine like there's no tomorrow, Giorno taking pleasures of life as he finishes his cup grabbing the tea pot and refilling it, and last but not least, Bruno, who just left his office to take a break of mountains of paper work and to begin making dinner for his c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶, family.

It was all great until the pissed off screech of Trish was heard, almost having half the men go into hiding. Abbachio dropping and shattering his wine glass, Giorno spilling tea fucking
e v e r y w h e r e, Mista scrambling off the couch wide panic spread across his face as he rolls to the ground, Narancia and Fugo immediately stop bickering as crocodile tears spring from Naranica's eyes as he screamed "S-She's on her period again isn't she Fugo?!" He exclaimed while clinging to the strawberry loving male who kept trying to shove him off, panic across his own face as he was starting to believe Naranica's words as he could hear the door slams upstairs and angry footsteps coming closer.

Bruno could only let out a sigh, taking off his, p̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶l̶l̶y̶, apron and awaited for the screaming teen at the bottom of the stairs, wondering what the issue is this time.

Trish began to stomp down the stairs. The glittery letter slightly crumpled in her hands as she came face to c̶h̶e̶s̶t̶ face with Bruno. A letter roughly pushed into his face as he raised a brow, taking it from the fuming teens hands. "What is this?" He asked curiously while looking at Trish, her face redder than a tomato at this point, "This is why, we cANT HAVE NICE THINGS!" She yelled, before storming back up the stairs and slamming the her door shut, the other members peaking over the furniture as they watched Bruno with curious eyes as he began to read the glittery letter.

"To whom it may concern,

Yo it's ya girl,
Skinny penis—

Uhhh, so. Guess this is it. I have left the nest, flown away never to be seen again.

Don't look for me,
I'm talking to you Bruno.
Yes I left because of that thing,
Hope you're sorry. >:(