so here's this thing called an a/n 👉👈 pt.3

"GET ME OUTTA HERE!" Author-San screeched, jiggling the door knob aggressively trying to open the door. Her eyes darting everywhere as her brown locks were messed up.

"OoooH~ Author-San~"

"YOU HOT PIECE OF ASS LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled beginning to slam her body against the door, begging for her freedom.

"MmmmMmm~ Come here and fight me you fandom jumper~"

"I RATHER NOT!" She exclaimed, her hand shooting through the door and unlocking it from the other side, and ripping the door open, seeing the light.

"Oooh? Did you know that—"

"—BUNGEE GUM HAS THE PROPERTIES OF BOTH RUBBER AND GUM? YES NOW LEAVE ME ALONE HISOKA!" And with that she aggressively slammed the door shut breathing heavily, placing her hand against her chest and taking a sigh of relief, walking towards the door that strangely had a paper sign saying JJBA.

"Ah finally....home at last...." She muttered to herself, opening the door and shutting it, hearing it lock behind her.

Unaware of the paper falling off the door, instead carved into the wood stood the bold words:

Naruto

lil bonus:

"Hey did you hear that?" (Y/n) asked, taking a sip of her beverage while lookin over at Giorno who sat beside her.

"No, what is it?" He asked politely, flipping to the next page in the book he was reading.

"I don't know, kinda sounded like someone screaming." She stated while shrugging a bit staring at her drink.

"Screaming?" He asked, looking up from his book and looking at his teammate with worry for a moment.

"Yeah, but forget it. It's probably nothing." (Y/n) said before finishing her beverage with a satisfying sigh. "C'mon, lets go do something fun before Bruno finds out I snuck you outta the office." She stated before laughing a bit and Giorno chuckling as well, setting his book down and standing up.

"Sure why not, want to go prank Abbacchio?"

"You read my mind~"

As the two walked away, Author-San could only scream at them to come back while pounding on the small hidden compartment door.

"NOOO COME BACK!" She pleaded while anime crying.

"....found you~"

"AH EW A SNAKE—!"