Special #2 Im WHERE?!

Some special crack for EriaBlackWolf who requested more c r a c k—
Jfc though this is long as f u k—
No one sue me bc I'm a fake fan for haven't finishing Part 4–
Even tho I know what happens and such—
I'm sorry I let you JoJo Fans down 🥺
In advance I'm sorry if this is a bit too much OOC even if it's crack—
Anyways uwu
Hope you enjoy!

(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(S/C) - Skin Color
(Y/N) - Your Name
________________________________

"Owwww....shit where am I?" (Y/n) mumbled, rubbing her temples as her eyes scanned around her surroundings.

"This doesn't look like Italy at all..." She stated, sitting up and looking around in confusion.

Let's jump back to how this had occurred.

Simple.

Stands suck ass.

Given a mission by Bruno, which is very rare since (Y/n)'s Stand isn't the greatest, she was accompanied by Giorno to get an important document. Unfortunately they didn't realize the person had a stand and with the misfortune (Y/n) has she was victim to the stand which seemingly teleported her to somewhere else.

"—ss? Miss? Oi, Josuke you think she's broken?" Okuyasu asked, looking over at his stylish friend who shrugged his shoulders in response. Sure it was strange to suddenly watch a girl seemingly to appear out of thin air but in Morioh it wasn't a surprise.

The both of them began to drink in the females features, her (h/c) locks perfectly framed her face, confused (e/c) hues searching around as she seemed to be mumbling something the both couldn't comprehend, her (s/c) skin beautifully complementing her figure, though her clothes were a bit strange. Not noticing that the female began to stare back.

"Goofy hair, plump lips, on fleek eyebrows, stylish clothes..." (Y/n) began to list off while looking at Josuke, then suddenly pointing her finger at him making both males jump back not expecting the wild movement.

"You're....A PROTAGONIST!" She exclaimed then pointing at Okuyasu who then pointed at himself in confusion. "Then you are....THE HOMIE WHO GETS FUCKED OVER!" (Y/n) stated in confidence, both males slightly terrified and intensely confused, unable to understand the female below them.

"Okuyasu," Josuke began, his friend looking over at him.

"What's up?"

"On the count of three, we book it."

His friend nodded in understanding.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Thr—HMP!"

Unfortunately for the two bro's, (Y/n) was able to read their hand signals even if she couldn't understand them. Clearly she was in a different country all together and with the protagonist within reach it was gods gift and giving her a chance at survival.

With the boys worried about trying to run away she quickly activated her stand, Love Capture, a humanoid female stand appearing behind her. The stands details were delicate and was a mixture of pinks and purples, acquired with white lips and bright dazzling aquamarine eyes. She chirped happily and helped out her master, "accidentally" giving her a helpful shove.

"Woah wai—HMP!" (Y/n) exclaimed, her body pressed into Josuke's, which was the least of her worries. Both of their lips were pressed together, letting Love Capture activate her ability.

Though it may sound like the Stand's abilities causes the opponents to fall in love with the user, it's not true at all.

Love Capture's abilities activate when the user has some form of body contact with the opponent. When kissing it allows the user to have more of an effect, being able to copy any language while understanding it and get direct answers to any questions if the user demands so.