so heres this thing called an a/n 👉👈

"So...you finally found me." A voice state, before swiveling around in a wheelie chair, a female figure facing you with a nifty pair of shades.

"Author-San...." You state menacingly, stepping closer she let out a few chuckles, finding it hilarious how you, dear Reader-Chan, try and approach her, Author-San.

"Where is the crack?!" You yell, slamming your hands down upon her desk as a coy smile is pressed on her face.

"Oh? Is that what you came here for?" She asked before pointing behind you, "But first, take a seat. And I'll explain."

Hesitantly you sat down, wary of what this fiend had planned that made you sit at the edge of your seat, anxiety rising slightly summoning your fight and flight response as you watched they're every move.

"Well you see..." She started off, swirling in their chair once again before stopping. "I'm a fat procrastinator, but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing your precious crack or ideas." She stated, presenting her cell phone with well over 50+ stories and ideas saved on it. "But I also literally just got eye surgery and I'm not supposed to be on my phone too much, not that that's an excuse to not update for the past two months or so."

"But what also hasn't helped is this major writers block I got, where anytime I write something it feels like trash, hence why I haven't also updated anything." She explained with a sigh, before speaking out again. "So I hope you understand, I'll probably just be posting usual crack before the requests, just because I want them to be perfect as possible."

"So now that the sadness is over, I do have some crack in the works. Any little "mini" stories I have created will be just jumbled into one chapter. Just, funny ideas I've had but don't have enough inspiration to make them into full chapters if that makes sense." She explained while laying her head against the desk in defeat.

"Though one last thing," She stated, watching you stand up from the seat going to leave. "Thanks for still sticking around and supporting my crack, along with my new crack baby beans." And with a wave of her hand, you left the office, closing it with mixed emotions.

"So how did it go?" A person beside you asked, his golden blonde hair and flashy outfit giving away that it was Giorno.

"I think she's on actual crack." You stated, brushing your (h/c) locks away from your face as they walked down the hallway side by side, exiting the facility and waving to the others who stood outside.
                           ____________

so ye,
im not dead just
dead inside lmfao
ill be posting some actual crack soon
i promise my crack babies uwu
-Pisa