Daddy #6

Ngl I'm very shocked that this almost has 1k views like,
Oh mah lordddd
Anyways
Just wanted to say Happy Dooders Day
Hope you guys had or did have fun with your
Parental figure today
And if not
Well
Hope you enjoy some of dis crack
Anyways enjoy uwu

(H/C) - Hair Color
(Y/N) - Your Name
________________________________

After getting in the bath and then refusing to get out, the day slowly rolled into the night, resulting in a stressed out Trish who was able to fashionably turn one of (Y/n)'s simple shirts into a dress by tying some ribbon around the middle.

"Awe, you look so cute." She cooed making the (h/c)nette swivel her head around and try to bite her finger while letting out a cat hiss.

"A-am not!" (Y/n) exclaimed, her face flustered as Trish continued to flower her in compliments, knowing well it makes her embarrassed.

Her hair was neatly styled to accommodate her dress as she had enough and puffed out her cheeks and left Trish's room by slamming her door shut, her cheeks becoming hotter hearing her friend yell out "IM SURE THE BOYS WILL LOVE HOW ADORABLE YOU ARE~!" and proceeded to run away towards the stairs.

"When did stwairs becwome so large and intimidwating?" She questioned out loud, barely able to reach up and grasp the hand rail carefully taking each step at a time before stopping hearing a large gasp and looked up, seeing Narancia with a huge smile on his face.

"Wha—"

"YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!" He squealed making her glare.

"Am not—" She was cut off quickly as he quickly ran up the steps and picked her up, and quickly running back down twirling her in a circle with his arms out.

"You are just—sO CUTE!" He yelled out making her cherry face come back as she slapped his arms trying to get put down.

"N-no I'm not!" She yelled back at him as he only laughed, not taking notice how embarrassed she was.

"You can't tell me otherwise! You have such chubby cheeks!" He exclaimed, making her glare and pout further, waiting to be saved from this torture.

Yet a golden opportunity occurred as she leaned over and bit him on the arm aggressively like some sort of rabid animal.

"OW! YoU LiTtLE SHIT—" Narancia screeches, flailing his one arm while his other continuously hitting her upside the head most positively giving her a concussion.

Though it seemed god has decided to bless her soul for a moment as her knight in shining armor walked out of the kitchen, confused with eyebrows raised.

"Gwiorno!" (Y/n) yelled out, unclamping her death lock from Narancia's arm and falling onto the floor as she had no support letting out an 'oof'.

Giorno could only sigh and drag his right hand down his face as Narancia shook his arm looking at the teeth indents in his arm while glaring at the devil child, who stood up and waddled towards Giorno and held his leg happily.

"We're you a problem child as a kid?" Giorno questioned as the young girl shrugged while looking up at him with those wide child eyes, still clinging to his leg like a koala.

"I dunno." She chirped happily, as Narancia rubbed the mark on his arm now pouting, mumbling along the lines of 'the devil is among them' and such. Still clinging to Giorno as he walked towards the living room, more like dragging his left leg as he walked.