Chapter 5: Connections

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope today finds you well and not too bored. Lookie!! Updates two days in a row! Let's keep this streak up!! I'll do my best to help relieve your boredom and anxiety or stress through my stories while we bunker down for the Covid19 stuff, k?

Just found out that while my home state, California, issued a stay-at-home order, both my jobs remain unaffected. So I've still got to work. oof. Though one job modified their hours massively. Instead of the normal 6AM-10PM business hours, we're now 10AM-7PM. I'm actually somewhat relieved, even though it's cutting my pay more than before. I've saved up 6 months of rent just in case, so I should be good either way. :)

Bonus: Maybe I'll finally clean my disaster of a bedroom? (When it literally takes something that the world is treating like a psuedo apocalypse to get me to clean my room)... oof.

I'm working on Swan Dive, and I'll try to get that next chapter up tomorrow, so look forward to that!! :D As it's written right now, Chapter 21 of Swan Dive should see the U.A. Entrance Exams! ;) So look forward to that, k?

Though I may go back in and write some stuff with Nemuri... Just so you guys know, I was going to put her and Inko together before Chapter 9 happened. (which Chapter 9 was planned from the start, cause I'm a heartless bitch).

Stay safe out there, everyone! And please enjoy the chapter! Also!! If anyone has fanart of my stories, I'd love to see it!! I can't really draw worth shit, so seeing my writing come to life on a page is super inspiring to me!! I'll even feature your artwork on the relevant chapter for the sites that permit it.

~~~

Viridian looked around the office with an appreciative gaze. Naomasa had good taste. He'd been in here a few times before (by sneaking in through the window to leave notes and coffee), but this was his first time in the room as a guest.

It was painted in neutral colors with darker accents, giving the place a warm cozy feel. The couch pushed up against the wall looked well-loved and comfortable, while the rug had a few coffee spills.

There were six desks and a separate door that led to Naomasa's private office, which the man rarely used.

"Nice place." He smirked beneath his mask.

"Don't act like it's your first time in here." Naomasa huffed. "I can't remember how many times you've broken into my office."

"Twenty-seven." Viridian replied offhandedly. Someone nearby whistled.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle ya." The man had light brown hair and yellow-gold eyes. Viridian spied a monkey's tail curling excitedly behind the man—likely his Quirk. He looked a little closer. His hairline spread a little below what most people would consider normal, and his upper lip protruded very slightly, indicating sharp canines. His shoes were custom-made; likely for the hand-like feet he sported.

Yep. He had a monkey-Quirk.

"I'm Tirogune, but you can call me Tiro~" He grinned, showing off the fangs that Viridian had already suspected him of possessing.

Naomasa sighed. "Tirogune, this is Viridian, he's going to be working with us from now on, so please be nice."

"V-Viridian?! As in the vigilante Viridian?! Like the guy the entire country's been after for over half a year?!"

Viridian leaned back against the wall with an easy smirk. "I see you've heard of me."

"Oh, I like him." Tirogune grinned.