Chapter 10: USJ

A/N: Hello everyone! How're you surviving today?! :D Here's another update! We've finally hit USJ!!! WOOOO!!!! *Listening to Zelda OST as I type this* XD At any rate, it's shorter than the last chapter, but I'm not overly experienced with fight scenes. So I apologize if it's confusing.

I've been so happy with the fanart you guys have been sending me! OMT It's amazing and makes me squeeeeee~~ (Seriously, just ask my Group Chat members on Telegram, they can attest to that). If you've got some, and you'd like me to link/post it in a relevant chapter, e-mail me at aizawa@email.com ^_^

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Eraserhead goggles in the mail~ I'm so excited!! Yo! Any Bnha cosplayers in Riverside County, CA? Cuz I need cosplayer friends! TAT If you're there, we need to meet up after quarantine is done, yeah?

Shoutout! Who here knows/likes that French anime, Code Lyoko?! That shit was my CHILDHOOD, and I'm going to eventually write a crossover of BnHA with that. Check it out, guys! It's pretty awesome. Oh, and if you want to cry, I recommend the anime Erin. Watched it years ago, and I remember sobbing like a baby inconsolably for an hour.

I hope everyone's staying safe with Corona out there—I heard that there's about 11 cases in the town I live, and 18 cases in the town I work (yeah, still working both jobs. oof). So wish me luck. (Even if I get sick, I'll do my best to update).

Now, I'm off to eat at 8Pm for the first time today. Whooo~~~ *Didn't get up till noon anyhow*

Izuku woke up the morning of the USJ field trip a jittery mess.Yesterday had been a disaster, and now the teachers were sure to watch him with an even sharper eye. He understood that they were concerned, and that this wasn't actually a setback in his hero career, but it was bound to be nothing short of annoying. Especially with what was going to happen today.

Yamada-sensei had caught him after he'd left Aizawa-sensei the other day. He'd been curious as to why Izuku had used his first name and he'd mentally scrambled for a believable excuse.

"You don't have to answer it now, if you don't want to, I'm just curious." He'd said, waving off his paranoia. "If it makes you more comfortable, Little Listener, you can call me Hizashi outside of class." He'd grinned as he said it, and Izuku wasn't sure if he was grateful or heartbroken. Grateful, because this made it infinitely easier on him if he slipped up, and he was getting closer to one of the only older brother figures he'd ever known... but heartbroken because it wasn't his Zashi. This Hizashi wasn't his Zashi, and he never could be. And that thought made him almost break down right there. He was also a little angry, because 'Little Listener' was Zashi's nickname for him. Nobody else could call him that. Nobody—not even his younger self.

Thank goodness he'd spent a decade with Shouta learning how to handle his emotions.

Last night, he'd gone out on patrol as Viridian for the first since school began. He hadn't wanted to obtain any questionable injuries, and it felt good to be back out there, patrolling the streets in the dead of night. He was glad that Recovery Girl hadn't taken off his shirt, or she would've seen all his scars. And Izuku honestly didn't know how he'd go about explaining that away. Or the fact that he had a nasty cut on his side with home done stitches (which was now healed due to her Quirk).

Patrol was amazing, though, and taking out his added frustrations on any villains he came across also helped a ton. He'd even run into Eraserhead during his patrol. The man had been overly relieved to see him.

"You've been gone for nearly a week." He'd accused. "And you're supposed to patrol with me."

"Yeah, I've been out of town for a little bit. What, couldn't handle things without me?" He teased. "How are the kiddies?"