Chapter 14: Quirkless Consequences

A/N: Oh, wow. Look at that, I'm still alive. Huh. Go figure that one. Sorry it's been a while, guys. ^^ Next chapter may take a tad longer, because while it's mostly written, I'm not satisfied with the way it turned out. The next chapter is not the Sports Festival, but it is important to the plot. I want to make sure it's the best it can be.

As always, the fanart I've received from everyone is amazing, and has me dancing in my chair in joy. ^^ If you've got more, please e-mail me at aizawa@email.com and remember to add in your username or whatever name you'd like me to use to credit you~!

Someone's pointed out to me that Japan has a 6-day-long workweek, and schools only take Sundays off. I'm pulling a little liberty here for Izuku's mental sanity and saying that U.A. does Homeschool Saturdays, and lets Heroics Students come onto campus on those days to use facilities if they so choose (my high school did Homeschool Fridays, so it's feasible). And this also gives the teachers the excuse to load on extra work. ^^ My English is failing me right now, so please forgive any inconsistencies in my writing. Oof. (Mostly because I'm listening to the Attack On Titan opening theme cover by Jonathan Young... [I don't really like AoT, but the music is cool])

Out of curiosity, how many of you would be interested in a crossover of BnHA and OHSHC? Like, say Haruhi is Quirkless, too, and she and Izuku were best friends that met on a Quirkless help group when they were kids? So they each have their own cannon events, but they're friends with one another, and Haruhi is always worrying over Midoriya because he's a self-sacrificial person, and Izuku's worrying over Haruhi's sanity being around so many 'damn rich kids'. Just an idea. Probably nothing serious, maybe a cute thing? Though I might semi-kill off Haruhi's dad for a bit more angst...

FANART~!

Giant thanks to Magic Ninja who drew this amazing fanart~! https://i.imgur.com/quKqui5.jpg

And a huge thanks to Salty for drawing the White Nomu! Fantastic job!!: https://i.imgur.com/Kp2SCB2.jpg

Again, I'm a scatterbrain. If I've missed your fanart, then I apologize. Please send me an email or PM me on Telegram to let me know. I hope everyone's staying safe in these troubled times. Things are hard right now, so I hope that I can help a little by updating whenever I can for you guys. I love you all. Please stay safe and healthy.

~~~

Nezu's tail flicked as he called the meeting to order. The teachers sat around the table with grim faces. "Has anyone found the sender of the note?" He asked.

"I've analyzed the handwriting, and I'm about 80% sure it's Hanatabi from General Education 2–E." Cementoss stated with a sour look.

"Then keep a very close eye on him. If we can catch him in the act, even better. I'll bring in Tsukauchi to ascertain his statement." Nezu said. He glanced around the room again. It'd been a full week since Midoriya had been given the note and lily, and he hadn't reported any other instances. Either he wasn't reporting them, or their students were being cautious. Nezu didn't like either option. The student responsible for shoving Midoriya down the stairs had been dealt with swiftly and without mercy—his deliberate action had been caught on one of Nezu's many school cameras.

But the flower incident had not, which bothered him. Hanatabi would make sense. The boy had a weak teleportation Quirk. He could teleport any inanimate object the size of a book or smaller to anywhere within a ten foot radius of himself. The better he knew the object he was transferring, or the destination, the easier it was to do. He didn't even need physical contact with the object. He could've easily teleported the flower from within his school bag to Midoriya's desk as he walked past the classroom.