Chapter 7: Breaking the Exams

A/N: Hello everyone! This is day.... 6? I think? Of consecutive updates!! WHooO!! And Day 2 (3?) of me actually having a tiktok account. Already got 60 people following me, for some reason (do they not have a life?). I also made an e-mail specifically for fanart and the like!! It's aizawa@email.com —fairly simple, right? 

Someone has also requested a physical mailing port, so I've made a PO box (rest assured, I am an adult and can make responsible decisions). So if there's something you want to send, let me know and I'll send you the PO box number thing, k?

So we finally hit the U.A. Exams in Viridian, right after Swan Dive, too~ And I CAN'T BELIEVE all the amazing fanart I've gotten for Swan Dive. You guys are incredible. I can't wait to post it on the next SD chapter! :D 

Also. Why is demon Aizawa/dragon Aizawa not a thing? Like, I was in my Aizawa Cosplay and put on my black dragon wings and horns and was like, "Damn. This should be a popular AU." but it isn't. Come on, guys. Imagine it! Aizawa+fangs+wings+horns. Boom. Instantly puts him on Sebastian's field. think about it. *Already itching to write a fic with this*

Another thing! I feel the need to announce that this is day 3 of me sustaining myself completely off of smoothies and frosted mini wheat cereal (dry). I feel like this is not how I should eat. But I'm too lazy to go downstairs and microwave myself food right now. I'd rather write. *Stares at cup of ramen I snatched up at Walmart the other day* There's that, too....

Please stay safe out there with Corona. WASH. THOSE. HANDS. All the damn time. I'm serious—I had a customer today who just lost her niece and husband in the span of a week. I want everyone to be safe, okay? I love you all. <3

~~~˚~~~

Aizawa Shouta sighed tiredly as he took his place in the examiner room at U.A. He didn't exactly agree with the hour that the exam was held at, but he supposed that was only because he didn't get off shift until 4:30 that same morning.

He smirked as he pulled out his phone, clicking into the group chat.

LetMeSleep: I'm fucking tired, and it's all your fault, Viridian.

ViridianChaos: Nope~ It's your fault, too. You didn't have to sit and talk to me. Besides—you're the one who brought caffeine.

DetectiveHolmes: Another late night with no coffee?

ViridianChaos: I can hear your amusement from here, Masa. And I just said there was caffeine—obviously, that'd be coffee. So there. :P

DetectiveHolmes: I keep telling you not to call me by my given name, let alone a butchered form of it!

Tsuragamae: And you aren't used to this by now?

ViridianChaos: How about Fury then? Like that old character from the Marvel movies? He's pretty kickass.

ViridianChaos changed DetectiveHolmes's username to Fury.

Fury: Change it back.

ViridianChaos: Whoops! Gtg! I've got some shit to do. Text you later~! And have fun at the U.A. Entrance Exams, Eraser~! I think you'll be pretty impressed with this year's batch!

LetMeSleep: You've been watching them?

ViridianChaos: I may have seen one or two of them use a quirk here or there. ;) Hope you manage to keep some of your class this year!