Information you must know!

Information about the story and me! 
Below!

Why does this have so many views!!! Thank You!!! This is so shocking to me that this cringe story I made when I was bored blown up! Thank you everybody! I love you all! I hope you guys check out my other stories!~

Below is my Name and information how I think of writing and me wanting to be a Author!

Want to know about me? My name is Summer, and I am 14, I always wanted to be a Author, I write out of my mind and imagination. Some of the stories I write will not have cuss words in, I am a clear person, but if you like swears and all that maybe I am not for you! I like to process what I write and take time, but if it's a short kinda chapter please don't blame me for anything, I might've been busy or not in the mood except just continuing some if I didn't yet. I lived in a world of creativity in my writing process and don't share my stories to anyone except you all! I would be made fun of for that. 

Anxiety, and ABDL Knowing below here!

Deeply noted, I am surprised people are reading this embarrassing story that I thought will not be read. I have been apart of the ABDL community since last year, and I was so confused what it was until I knew. I have been a single little writing and doing my own things along sadly, wishing I have a dom to take care of me which I don't. I do get anxiety a lot and I am scared of life, I try to get rid of that thought but It's very hard for me. I just wish someone was there to actually love me and be my dom and not break my heart. Anxiety is tough for me to explain because I am scared what to upload on here, and it's very hard not to let it get to me.

Below is how I put things together in a piece!

This story was created my my mind. As I thought of some stuff, I clearly came to mind about ABDL and Joey which is my idol. I put them together and made this, I was clearly bored outta my mind so I decided this, baby Joey. Knowing that face, I imagine this story as a movie, and it'll be cute, don't judge me :3 But anyway I am getting myself distracted, I just wanted to make this out of boredom and fun actually!

Sexuality and How do you not get embarrassed of posting stories that include ABDL and other sort of crazy things!

When I come to mind with that, you can't let others judge what you write, you write and own it. I never thought making ABDL or weird stuff that have weird cringe stuff in it, but I did it and never felt better in my life on writing a story about what I like. Whatever you like, write it, don't let others judge what you like but please do not put offense things and add a warning to it, because if you don't  it will.. um become, I don't even know and not want to know. Posting stories about ABDL is quite fun to be honest, you don't have a whole adventure book, you have a DOM and a baby being cute or serious stuff, with fighting and all of that but it's still important that people write that and want to become Authors and all that <3

My sexuality and do I ever get tired of writing?

I am Bisexual, I like boys and girls, it's just the way I am, and I like that about me and another topic am I tired of writing. I never am but I take a few breaks because during my writing process of doing a new chapter, my arm gets tired during the middle of it, and I just want to stop but I don't. I keep on going and what lines I will do next and all of that!

Grammar talking!

If you see a Grammar Mistake, I am so sorry, please don't make fun of me for it, I will try to correct myself along the way.

Social Media!

My instagram is janielsbootybig

and my twitter is JOEYSNEEZES

!!

Bye guys have a good day!! <3