14

Joey's POV

Mommy yelled at me, told me to shut up, I was bundled in Carson's arms scared and crying. She never yelled at me like that before, does she love me? Does she now hate me? The questions were filling my head. I feel weak and sick inside, my heart dropped. Shes tired of me now, which means she might abandon me and never see me again. I cried in Carson's chest as Lola frowned watching this whole mess.

"I didn't mean to yell at him or Lola Carson, I've been having such a bad week, I am so sorry." She begged for forgiveness, as I cried more, I was scared to be even near her. I was struck with hate and sadness. I don't know what to say anymore, I could see Lola hanging onto Carson's leg frowning.

"You don't yell at a little like that Julia. Even when you have a hard time, they just want love and attention. Now, I am worried you'll yell at him if I let him home with you Julia." Carson spoke sternly to her as I stayed in his arms. What would happen if he let me go home with her? She looked empty, hopeless not knowing what else to do. I looked at Lola with tears down my cheeks as she frowned and looked back at Julia.

"Carson, please trust me. I promise I will take good care of my sweet little angel. We better head off right now." Julia said but I didn't want to leave him, I tug onto his shirt tighter, I was scared more than ever, I didn't want to leave his side, I frowned as she took me out of his arms as I sob out. I screamed and kick as she held me and cradled me humming me to make me calm, but it didn't help. I kept kicking and screaming to get out of her grip but she kept humming. I was getting more tired as I calmed myself and hung onto her immediately as she kissed my cheek, I closed my eyes and everything appeared darkness within. 

Lola's POV

I was so worried for Joey, my best friend. I never heard Julia yell like that in my life to anyone. She must've been really annoyed with us, I mean she gone through a cheating boyfriend and all but doesn't mean you yell at someone like that. I hope she gets better and not yell at Joey like that, that would break me to pieces. 

"Do you think Joey would be okay? I really hope so." I said as Carson was on the couch rubbing his head trying to think, I understand.

"I don't know. I might visit often, and I will take you with me don't worry." He tells me as I nodded my head softly.

Joey's POV

I woke up, I was back in the crib, my head was aching, I groaned while sitting up, I can see my nursery a mess, why is it a mess? my stuffies everywhere, and some used bottles. Did she do something? I don't remember throwing a tantrum that made everything a mess about. I am scared of her to be honest now, maybe she shouldn't have yelled at me I would've not been scared of her but now I am, sadly. 

The person I want to be with, is Carson. He's honestly comforting and actually there, but I am not, I am here with Mommy who probably made all this mess in here because of her anger issues I would say. The apartment was silent, there was no sound except someone crying out, as I lifted myself out the crib and walked out, seeing Mommy on the floor cutting herself into tears. I look with horror and I run over and grab the blade in her hand and throw it out and ran back.

"What?! Mommy no! Why?!" I shouted shaking her as she looks at me with tears and not knowing what else to do. She was going to give up easily. My heart was shattered, why would she wants to do this to herself? why?

"Get away from me you selfless whore." She hissed kicking me to the couch as she kicked my in my stomach, as I groaned in pain, did she call me a whore? and selfless? Why? I didn't do anything to her, I was always her love and baby, that's what she wanted, she wanted that and I accepted it, I didn't accept to be beaten and not loved!

I look at her with teary eyes not knowing what else to do,

"Mommy, you don't love me anymore? I was your baby, I was your happiness, and what you wanted." I mumbled but I felt weak already, she laughed like it was some sort of joke. My heart was broken and my head was aching and my stomach felt like it was kicked to death, which she kicked me in my stomach which hurt badly.

I hissed at the pain as she got herself up as I look at her with my eyes fluttering, my breathes were slow. She kicked me more, and cried during it as I scream, she kicked me more until I saw darkness, I miss when I never met her.

Julia's POV

I saw him passing out, I cried and dropped myself, what did I do? I am a monster, I cried loudly and laid beside him holding him into me, my precious baby, I shouldn't have done that, I am a real monster, I cried and held him into me trying to wake him up, but he didn't. Now what else to do? I can't do anything. 

I gulped and looked at the ceiling and fell asleep, I will always be here for him, even when he thinks I am a monster...

Joey's POV

I woke up, and saw Mommy beside me asleep, she was hanging onto me, she looked a mess, and so do I. I lift myself up in pain as I limp to the door and back at her body and left, I closed the door and limped down the side-walk, I need to get to Carson. I need him and Lola, I can't be with her anymore, she hurt me and she'll do it again. I groaned, and hissed at the pain, it hurt badly and it was burning.

I kept walking a long way down, the air blowed, as I walked down looking around for anything. I look and see his house and knock as I held my wound, my eyes were teary, The door opened to see Lola standing there with Carson as I rushed in and fell on the floor tired and miserable, I cried as Lola shut the door quick and they both came to me.

"What happened to you?!" Lola yelled almost crying to herself,

"She kicked me, and beat me up..." I mumbled weakly, I look at them with teary eyes and I didn't know what else to do anymore. Carson picked me up and looked at Lola.

I shut my eyes and passed out again, revealing the darkness once again...

//Oopsie.