8

Joey's POV

I was in Mommy's arms, It was 5 PM, Mommy got me dressed and ready, we are going over to grandmas for dinner. Mommy kissed my cheek as she put a pacifier in my mouth and handed me a rattle as I shake it as she walks out the door. She put me in the car-seat and drove away, we drove around to find her house. it was long but not that long though. I see she parks into a house, a big one story house. She gets out and grabs me out the car shutting the car door, and goes to the front door knocking on it as the door opened to a beautiful woman, probably grandma.

"Oh hello Julia, and who's this handsome baby?" Grandma said squishing my cheeks as I look and go in Mommy's neck nervously as Mommy laughs and walks in as Grandma shuts the door, I could hear kids playing around playfully, and some adults in here as well, seems like a big dinner though.

"So, this is Max, he's 9, and this is Kendra and she's 11." Grandma said smiling as they look at me as I hung onto Mommy closely, as she helps me close as I look at them, a weird man in the corner looked and smiled, as a woman was setting up the table for dinner probably. As what I think she is doing, I am bad at knowing things possibly? Mommy looks,

"Say Hi, it's okay. They're nice. He's just a baby guys, so please play with him nicely." Mommy said as Max looks weirdly at me.

"He's not a baby, it's a full grown man!" Max yelled out as Grandma sighs as Kendra looks at Max rolling her eyes as I sighed, I wouldn't be like this if I haven't been kidnapped and for a fact I do like it, it keeps me away not remembering what my evil mother did, and puts me in a happy place, I guess 

"There's a thing called ABDL, a little is something with any age you wanna be, you can be a baby or what else, but you guys are already kids and you don't need to know this before hand, but he's apart of the family." Grandma said as Max looks looking disgusted at me, I just frowned as Mommy tried to put me on the floor, I held her close as she looks at me,

I frowned,

"Baby go have some fun, I need to talk to Grandma and help him alright, if you need me you can come to me okay?" Mommy said as she kisses my forehead and puts me on the ground with Max and Kendra, Kendra seemed happy but not Max, he wasn't happy about me. Why should I care though?  Kendra and Max take me into the backrooms, I crawl as Max groans, he wasn't happy with me being here, but I didn't care.

I look around as I held my rattle close as Max and Kendra walk as Kendra looks at Max and then me,

"look at that thing, a full grown man walking around, this is stupid Kendra." Max argues with Kendra looked at him and looked back at me. I sighed, and heard Mommy talk to grandma in the dining area, and those adults. I rather go home right now, but no I can't. I shake the rattle and play with it not mind them anything as Max takes it and laughs teasing me as I groaned, I try to grab it but he walks away with it, Kendra chases him to grab it as I frown, I can feel my eyes water up. 

I can hear Mommy close as I heard some talks,

"Why do you have Joey's rattle?" An adult male asked Max, I believe who still has my rattle, stole it from me teasingly. I sit here playing with my fingers sadly wanting Mommy already.

"He stole it out of his hands and teased him!" Kendra said yelling it out as I sighed, I still sit here playing with my fingers and looking down a bit watching my hands, I see Mommy looking at me worried and ran to my picking me up as I put my face in the crook of her neck and sob out, she rubs my back as I see Grandma look at us. 

I see Max and Kendra looking as the woman looks worried as I stay onto Mommy and pout because there was people looking weirdly at me, or their worried? I don't know honestly. The man pulled Max gently out the dining area. I was blank as Mommy bounced me gently to calm me down as I sniffled and close my eyes gently as I open my eyes again as Grandma rubs my back and smiled as Mommy hums in my ear as I closed my eyes and took a nap, I dazed off.